Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

Republican Senator Caught with 17 year old boy.

Featured Posts

ClosetGagaFan   Paws Up 901
ClosetGagaFan

Another Republican in the basket...:emma:

Oklahoma police release body cam footage of former state senator caught with underage male

"The former state senator was eventually arrested. Police accused Shortey of hiring the 17-year-old for sex."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/oklahoma-police-release-body-cam-footage-former-state-senator-caught-with-underage-male.html

Edited by ClosetGagaFan
  • LMAO 3

MarryTheKnight   Paws Up 2,154
MarryTheKnight

ALSO HIS SHIRT SAYS Ephesians 5:22 AND HAS A SANDWICH ON IT 

"Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord."

giphy.gif

The irony of him preaching that a wife's duty is to submit to her husband as he busts a nut in a TEENAGE BOY smh 

Edited by MarryTheKnight
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 41,831
Morphine Prince

Grand Old Perverts 

• Like 12
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Alexander Levi   Paws Up 4,430
Alexander Levi

I can't. Like you are in the public eye and you expect to get away with this stuff?

I don't understand... and also, can you not just have sex with someone of age AND does not want you to pay them?

Edited by Alexander Levi

LetsGetHigh   Paws Up 24,273
LetsGetHigh

2017 has been a wild year 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ClosetGagaFan   Paws Up 901
ClosetGagaFan
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I can't. Like you are in the public eye and you expect to get away with this stuff?

I don't understand... and also, can you not just have sex with someone of age AND that does not want to pay you?

What is strange is the age of consent is 16 in Oklahoma.. Im not condoning just stating state law.. I also just found some desterbing info..

This is not acceptable. 

The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances

That J   Paws Up 4,400
That J

Wow I used to live in that neighborhood and I imagine this is HUGE news over there.  Another hypocrite busted is good news in my book. 

• Like 1
I just want to feel everything.

That J   Paws Up 4,400
That J
1 minute ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

What is strange is the age of consent is 16 in Oklahoma.. Im not condoning just stating state law.. I also just found some desterbing info..

This is not acceptable. 

The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances

It's very strange because in Moore and Oklahoma City, you'd hear reports of police getting involved if someone over the age of 18 was with someone 16 so its confusing. That may be the age of consent but the police in the bigger cities will ruin your name if they catch someone involved in that type of relationship.  

I just want to feel everything.

prince   Paws Up 4,364
prince
2 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

This is not acceptable. 

This is so weird, is this like some weird giant loophole?

In the U.K it's 16 and that's it, I don't believe there to be anything like what you've pointed out 

Doot   Paws Up 7,236
Doot
17 minutes ago, ClosetGagaFan said:

former state senator caught with underage male

Which one of you was it?

giphy.gif

• LMAO 2
"Everyone's entitled to one good scare."