💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Listen to my new song: "Time Bomb"

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hey Monsters! 

I'm coming today with a new song, that I been working a lot on it. I really wish it was recorded in a studio cause I know it has potential. I hope you'll get it even though I'm still recording with my headphones' mic and I aint any professional tools.

This song means a lot to me, cause it is how I feel everyday. I think I should not explain you anything because I'm gonna write down the lyrics and I think they're clear. 

Lyrics :

Spoiler

Verse 1:
I see every asshole being  proud
I hear every whisper getting loud

And I always pretend
I dont care what they say
And I look away

And I know it won’t end
It’s just another day
And I fade away

Chorus:
I am so tired of
Being insecure
And you make me feel like you’re right when you lie

I am so tired of
Being insecure
Yeah I smile but that doesn’t mean I’m alright 

Verse 2:
I’ve been so wise I lowkey took all your wounds on me but now
Though I tried and I tried, didnt you know that I couldnt get by

But I found stamina and strength
Through every demon you have sent
At least they taught me how to contend

I’ve had enough time to heal 
But I’ll keep scars yeah I will
At least I hate you more than I hate me

(Chorus)

Bridge:
Do not play with fire
One spark will make a thunder 
Great you made me stronger
Now it’s time to retire

Do not play with fire
One spark will make a thunder 
Great you made me stronger
Now it’s time to retire

Dont hold on
Bitch I’m a timebomb

Don’t hold on 
Bitch I’m a time bomb, bomb, bomb...

(Chorus) x 2

Yeah I smile but that doesnt mean I’m alright x4

Instrumental:

Spoiler

Of course I wanna know your opinion :) thanks for listening 

That J

You just get better and better with each new song you share. You know I'm a fan! I really love this and can relate to elements of it myself.  Killer as always. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

NIGHTCRAWLER
35 minutes ago, That J said:

You just get better and better with each new song you share. You know I'm a fan! I really love this and can relate to elements of it myself.  Killer as always. 

thank you so much that means a lot to me. I also think that I get better but I find my limits the material I use. I'd really love to make a professional record because it sounds like 10x better

edit: I'm really grateful that you get what I want with my songs even though the low quality 

That J
6 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

thank you so much that means a lot to me. I also think that I get better but I find my limits the material I use. I'd really love to make a professional record because it sounds like 10x better

edit: I'm really grateful that you get what I want with my songs even though the low quality 

If you had the way to record these songs professionally, you would blow radio and other music away. I have an ear to where I can hear how it would sound that way and what you are going for and like I said...i love it. Love it!  You have a fan for life here.  Thank YOU! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

NIGHTCRAWLER
8 minutes ago, That J said:

If you had the way to record these songs professionally, you would blow radio and other music away. I have an ear to where I can hear how it would sound that way and what you are going for and like I said...i love it. Love it!  You have a fan for life here.  Thank YOU! 

boy it is so nice that it almost feel ironic hahaha but I know that what I post here or on Soundcloud are only sort of demos and you need to be able to hear how it would sound with professional tools to appreciate it I guess. I'm really proud of my instrumentals though because as you know I do everything alone on my own, it is especially the recording part that is complicated. :hug:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

personally I HATE that the word asshole is in the first line.

also as a songwriter I want to know what they said that made you feel this way - like make it a little more personal.  I know you probably want it to be relatable, but it will be even more relatable the more specific you are.

I just think that if you can find a phrase that they've said that might have stuck with you, you could turn it around and give the song a more memorable hook.  I think the classic ( I was weak - I'm sad - but I'm starting to fight back - but still sad - but guess what honey you've got a big storm coming - but I'm lowkey still sad) is such a tired subject for a song.

Music wise, I think you could had a few more musical elements, small or big, as the song progresses so the listener isn't necessarily hearing the same stuff over and over again.

Probably not the critique you wanted, but just being honest. :hug:

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

personally I HATE that the word asshole is in the first line.

also as a songwriter I want to know what they said that made you feel this way - like make it a little more personal.  I know you probably want it to be relatable, but it will be even more relatable the more specific you are.

I just think that if you can find a phrase that they've said that might have stuck with you, you could turn it around and give the song a more memorable hook.  I think the classic ( I was weak - I'm sad - but I'm starting to fight back - but still sad - but guess what honey you've got a big storm coming - but I'm lowkey still sad) is such a tired subject for a song.

Music wise, I think you could had a few more musical elements, small or big, as the song progresses so the listener isn't necessarily hearing the same stuff over and over again.

Probably not the critique you wanted, but just being honest. :hug:

dont worry I take every critic that comes. I totally understand that you would've liked to know a lil more about what they did to me, but this is a story that is told over my whole album. Every song is a piece of the puzzle if you know what I mean. I also understand that it is a basic subject  (I was weak - I'm sad - but I'm starting to fight back - but still sad - but guess what honey you've got a big storm coming - but I'm lowkey still sad) but at least this is totally how I feel and I dont wanna go into dark metaphors that nobody will understand.

For the instrumental, I really like it how it is so I guess this is just about different tastes. I admit though that the mixing isn't perfect. 

I'd be really glad to hear something you did, cause you said you were also a songwriter. Dont hesitate to post here or to dm me something, I love to hear what the others here do :rockstar: 

Archived