💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

A new Tomb Raider game is coming

Little Monstera

Featured Posts

Little Monstera

I can't wait to see what they have planned for the next game !

And I think the "new approach" is releasing the game alongside with the movie. I'm not that excited for the movie though :ladyhaha:

Are you excited for a new Tomb Raider game ? Will you play it ?

233519banner.png

Spoiler

inb4 it comes out at the same time as #LG6 :laughga: It would be the death of me

Daenerys

Yas! YAS!!! I just finished completing all the difficulties and getting every area 100% on Rise! I was praying they’d give us something else! I love Lara and her bad bicth self 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

HauntingHollow

Yey, i wish this game is more old styled, also i wish for Lara to finally pick up those two guns :selena:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

ryanripley

OMG

giphy.gif

BRING BACK HER PISTOLS OR KEEP IT

JUST KIDDING GIVE ME ANYTHING IM SHAKING

just no loot boxes or micro transactions :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Yas! YAS!!! I just finished completing all the difficulties and getting every area 100% on Rise! I was praying they’d give us something else! I love Lara and her bad bicth self 

i need to get round to doing this but the game is so much bigger than the 2013 one :selena: 

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i need to get round to doing this but the game is so much bigger than the 2013 one :selena: 

It’s MASSIVE. I think that’s why I like it so much. We had so many hidden areas to explore. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

GoldenPonyboy

I legit finished rise of the tomb raider yesterday ! Such a good game. Cant wait for the other one, hopefully theyll continue tonbe seccessfull. I can see myself playing those for a while

ryanripley

also i suspected it would be coming in 2018, they're deffo using the movie hype to promote this game

ZephyrInTheSky

I still need to play Rise /flop. I loved the first though, im gonna buy it soon. :poot:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

LordEnigma

YAAAAASSSS! I got an Xbox One last year and I bought the Tomb Raider bundle. 

I rarely finish games but these two I played from beginning to end and was SLAYED. Can not wait for this and probably will pre-order the damn thing.

bloody g

omg one of my favorites sagas ever.

Isn't it titled shadow of the tomb raider?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived