• Rihanna
    • Adele
    • Zara Larsson
    • Dua Lipa

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Out of that list....Rihanna

Overall, Beyonce  

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
2 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

Okay.I will be straightfoward and say that I understand that "making a joke out of everything" is not something that everyone is into and I respect that ,but quite frankly I couldn't care less about how "unfunny" you think it is..Learn how to respect people that enjoy different things than you do.If you can't respect them,just ignore them at least.

As I previously explained,anyone with decent comprehension skills can understand that my joke is not about how black people are funny/ugly but how stupid it seems to be racist with black people.It'scasm and it's too obvious to not be understood.

If my comment was disrespectful to anyone it would be racists,cause they are who I was making fun of

Rihported :chica:because it was uncalled for and nobody before you said anything racist so I don't care about your rationale 

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

Rihported :chica:because it was uncalled for and nobody before you said anything racist so I don't care about your rationale 

You don't need to be shading another member in order to make a sarcastic joke..Anyways you really are full of ****. Bye

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

You don't need to be shading another member in order to make a sarcastic joke..Anyways you really are full of ****. Bye

I'm not being sarcastic tho, I rihported yo ass 

Helxig

I find Katy to be very pretty, and Taylor is cute..

But Rihanna is absolutely gorgeous. She can pull off looking sexy, beautiful, badass, feminine, tough, pretty. 

And the old saying black don't crack is true in her case. Almost completely ageless! She hasn't changed in 10 years :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

JazzGa

Weird choices :selena: No Selena? Or Ariana? Or Beyonce?  All 3 of them have much more attractive facial features and bodies than everyone on your list besides Rihanna in my opinion. I could list a lot more too. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Fiona Apple
8 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

I'm not being sarcastic tho, I rihported yo ass 

I was talking about my joke in the first page.I don't care if you reported me or not cause I wasn't violating any rules

Archived