Jump to content
question

Justin vs Bruno: Who's Better Dancer?

Featured Posts

smokingthemall   Paws Up 1,393
smokingthemall
4 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

why are ya'll so salty towards justin? it's honestly embarrassing lmao 

THIS.

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 18,883
that juju
Just now, Mirages said:

Cause Bruno isn't :laughga:

sure he's overrated but he has some serious bops under his belt sooooo....

Plus I haven't had to endure him for nearly 2 decades now :saladga: 

[ don't let those losers take your magic, baby ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD   Paws Up 29,606
RAMROD

MessdT

The options should be Usher vs JT like it was in the late 90s through early 2000s

happy smiles.//Весёлые улыбки.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anveeroy   Paws Up 10,570
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

MessdT

The options should be Usher vs JT like it was in the late 90s through early 2000s

I like mess :selena:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages   Paws Up 3,583
Mirages
3 minutes ago, that juju said:

sure he's overrated but he has some serious bops under his belt sooooo....

Plus I haven't had to endure him for nearly 2 decades now :saladga: 

But JT has bops too... and is a little less derivative than James Brown/Michael Jackson tribute show Bruno puts on :classy:

According to that logic you should be tired of Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc as well :giggle:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 18,883
that juju
13 minutes ago, Mirages said:

But JT has bops too... and is a little less derivative than James Brown/Michael Jackson tribute show Bruno puts on :classy:

According to that logic you should be tired of Madonna, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc as well :giggle:

JT has ripped from MJ and numerous other black musicians so he's not exempt :air: 

And nah because I actually enjoy those three artists, their abilities to evolve over the years have been fascinating to witness, while JT is still simply JT and it bores me. I don't think he's ever had me shook honestly :shrug: 

  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
[ don't let those losers take your magic, baby ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mzncb   Paws Up 96
mzncb
3 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

why are ya'll so salty towards justin? it's honestly embarrassing lmao 

Well, for one thing, his own talent is not what made him a solo superstar.  How embarrassing is that?

Edited by mzncb
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages   Paws Up 3,583
Mirages
2 hours ago, that juju said:

JT has ripped from MJ and numerous other black musicians so he's not exempt :air: 

And nah because I actually enjoy those three artists, their abilities to evolve over the years have been fascinating to witness, while JT is still simply JT and it bores me. I don't think he's ever had me shook honestly :shrug: 

I'm not saying JT didn't but at least he doesn't feel like a B-list tribute act :trollga:

 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 that juju   Paws Up 18,883
that juju
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

a B-list tribute act :trollga:

I screamed :ladyhaha:

 

  • Thanks 1
[ don't let those losers take your magic, baby ]

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering   Paws Up 15,160
Whispering

I've seen both of them live and there's no question, JT wins this one! 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×