💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

X:Men-Dark Phoenix First Look

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Seems weird to do this movie imo. The comic has the perfect amount of lead-up and I feel like from the description, their adaptation already is going to be rushing things and have issues.

So does Jean Grey in the movie turn into Dark Phoenix the second she acquires her cosmic powers? Because in comics she was able to control them for a while before losing her sh+t

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

The Pheonix already cameos twice in the movie series. How are they going to continue the story without contradicting the others ? X-Men final stand saw Jean Grey become the Pheonix after the water facility catastrophe that saw her drowned.... That was supposedly the first time the Pheonix came out ? And then again in the X-Men apocalypse Jean Grey seemed to have called upon the Pheonix force to battle apocalypse... And now they're going to say that a freaking solar flare infected her with the Pheonix force ? Lol

I've yet to see Apocalypse, so I'm curious as to how they're gonna do this iteration of Dark Phoenix.

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster

The effects looks cheap and the photoshopping is bad....sorry not sorry cuz Phoenix is my favorite X-Men character....better not pull a Last Stand and ruin It! :grr:

Looks like a fan made version of a stock photon of Sophie... :smh: Please don't pull a purple Apocalypse mess 

Edit: Looking at it closer....i think this isn't her complete reveal. It looks like her skin is flaking off and cracking to reveal a molten/lava/fire creature underneath and this also doesn't seem to be the DARK Phoenix....i think DARK Phoenix will be the end scene and part 2 will be her full dark side 

Bookmark me :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
12 minutes ago, Rino said:

So does Jean Grey in the movie turn into Dark Phoenix the second she acquires her cosmic powers? Because in comics she was able to control them for a while before losing her sh+t

This...she was Phoenix before Dark Phoenix...

:smh:

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, FABian said:

The Pheonix already cameos twice in the movie series. How are they going to continue the story without contradicting the others ? X-Men final stand saw Jean Grey become the Pheonix after the water facility catastrophe that saw her drowned.... That was supposedly the first time the Pheonix came out ? And then again in the X-Men apocalypse Jean Grey seemed to have called upon the Pheonix force to battle apocalypse... And now they're going to say that a freaking solar flare infected her with the Pheonix force ? Lol

Days of Future Past has now made all previous films noncanon and "changed" the timeline. Which is also why deadpool in xmen origins wolverine was remade...

On 07/12/2017 at 2:18 PM, ZacharyMark said:

YAAAASSSSSSSS. I hope this is good.

I wonder what'll happen to X-Men if Disney acquires Fox.  hmmm

Maybe not right away but I'm sure the X-Men will be rebooted cinematically. Also Marvel will once again focus more on the comics and Disney will start selling X-Men merch again.

On 07/12/2017 at 2:32 PM, Mythos said:

Maybe it will be good again? :awkney:

Come on, not all X-Men movies have been horrible. I forgive X1 because it was the first one and also spearheaded the entire comic book movie trend, X2 is a masterpiece, X3 has thankfully been erased from the timeline, Origins should be forgotten, The Wolverine was fun, First Class was a great period piece, Days of Future Past was another masterpiece, and Apocalypse was flawed but not a dumpster fire.

On 07/12/2017 at 2:41 PM, RAMROD said:

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I can’t wait. And when Disney get Fox under their group, MCU will never be the same again :giveup:

Imagine if they make Secret Wars out of it :giveup:

Imagine in untitled Avengers Infinity War Sequel something cataclysmic happens and the mutant X gene appears or maybe reality is altered and suddenly mutants are present in the world :giveup: And we can see Storm and Black Panther hook up and get married :giveup: 

On 07/12/2017 at 2:47 PM, doppelganger said:

Bryan Singer isn't directing, so it should be better than that mess that  was Apocalypse 

I liked Apocalypse :sweat: But I do hope Dark Phoenix is better.

17 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

The effects looks cheap and the photoshopping is bad....sorry not sorry cuz Phoenix is my favorite X-Men character....better not pull a Last Stand and ruin It! :grr:

Looks like a fan made version of a stock photon of Sophie... :smh: Please don't pull a purple Apocalypse mess 

Edit: Looking at it closer....i think this isn't her complete reveal. It looks like her skin is flaking off and cracking to reveal a molten/lava/fire creature underneath and this also doesn't seem to be the DARK Phoenix....i think DARK Phoenix will be the end scene and part 2 will be her full dark side 

Bookmark me :oprah:

Apocalypse wasn't purple in the movie. It was only in the promo shots. His look wasn't my favourite but he was definitely blue (a greyish kind of blue).

28 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Maybe not right away but I'm sure the X-Men will be rebooted cinematically. Also Marvel will once again focus more on the comics and Disney will start selling X-Men merch again.

Come on, not all X-Men movies have been horrible. I forgive X1 because it was the first one and also spearheaded the entire comic book movie trend, X2 is a masterpiece, X3 has thankfully been erased from the timeline, Origins should be forgotten, The Wolverine was fun, First Class was a great period piece, Days of Future Past was another masterpiece, and Apocalypse was flawed but not a dumpster fire.

Imagine in untitled Avengers Infinity War Sequel something cataclysmic happens and the mutant X gene appears or maybe reality is altered and suddenly mutants are present in the world :giveup: And we can see Storm and Black Panther hook up and get married :giveup: 

I liked Apocalypse :sweat: But I do hope Dark Phoenix is better.

I find Apocalypse really terrible, but i do love me some other X-Men movies, but mostly because of Magneto and Charles. Although i like Sansa in GoT, i find the actress a terrible choice for Jean, and it's also too soon to introduce Dark Phoenix, Jean has only been in one movie, and they are already going crazy with her in the next movie? I don't know, i don't expect much. I hope Disney makes a bette decisions then Fox did with their cast.

This all sounds a bit rushed, there was a build up to dark phoenix in the comics, are they just gonna jump straight into it? 

Also, will Sophie Turner match up to Famke Janssen as Phoenix? X3 wasn't the best film but Famke did her best with what she was given and she really played the villian so well, lets see if Sophie Turner matches up. I wasn't really sold on her as Jean in Apocalypse.

giphy.gif

Archived