Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
politics

German politican: We want the United States of Europe!

Featured Posts

Eggs   Paws Up 650
Eggs

It's no wonder that Germany, the richest, most powerful and influential country would be open to a United States of Europe kinda deal, but you have to wonder how beneficial it would be to poorer, less powerful countries in Europe?

benKo   Paws Up 1,815
benKo
20 minutes ago, Louvre said:

The leader of the AfD is a highly intelligent lesbian who is married to a dark-skinned migrant and did study in China, she loves her party as much as she loves her wife. How is this supposed to be a hate party? And by your own theory, Gaga would be ashamed of Merkel's party because Merkel voted against gay marriage?

Don't come with logic. The left don't know such thing as logic.

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 41,698
Morphine Prince

Global superpowers right now are: USA 

Potentially becoming one this century: Russia (It used to be when it was the Soviet Union), EU (But none of the countries individually), China (I’d say it already is). 

• Like 2
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Noah   Paws Up 16,069
Noah
39 minutes ago, Louvre said:

The leader of the AfD is a highly intelligent lesbian who is married to a dark-skinned migrant and did study in China, she loves her party as much as she loves her wife. How is this supposed to be a hate party? And by your own theory, Gaga would be ashamed of Merkel's party because Merkel voted against gay marriage?

The leader can be anything. We don't care about the leader. Their party program is STILL full of hate, racism, homophobia. So the party is hateful. 

• Like 3

Noah   Paws Up 16,069
Noah
18 minutes ago, benKo said:

Don't come with logic. The left don't know such thing as logic.

Well, you didn't like points of a program, consider yourself to be not hating the LGBTQ+ Community, but voted for a party strictly homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc. Yeah. SORRY for not being as logical as you. I will surely follow your LOGICAL example.

• Like 1

benKo   Paws Up 1,815
benKo
23 minutes ago, Noah said:

Well, you didn't like points of a program, consider yourself to be not hating the LGBTQ+ Community, but voted for a party strictly homophobic, racist, xenophobic etc. Yeah. SORRY for not being as logical as you. I will surely follow your LOGICAL example.

You still didn't understand what I was saying... But what do I expect?

StarryNight   Paws Up 8,127
StarryNight

Eurovision would suck then so no

Spoiler

:derpga:

• LMAO 3
And I will still be here, stargazing I'll still look up, look up Look up for love 🌌

Noah   Paws Up 16,069
Noah
27 minutes ago, benKo said:

You still didn't understand what I was saying... But what do I expect?

Maybe you didn't understand me... If you yourself are not logical, you can not judge logic. because you aren't capable of being logic yourself. But what do I expect ;) 

• Love 1
  • Sad 2

Ibo   Paws Up 7,114
Ibo

This thread has turned into an insulting parade, so we're locking it for a while. :deadbanana:

• Shook 1
"If you don't have any shadows, you are not standing in the light." - a wise person