Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith: I'm a DIC Monster

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Y'all out here crucifying somebody for saying they love d*ck but at the same time y'all kii online and write sh*t like "Let's not pretend we all haven't listened to "'I Did Something Bad" by Taylor Swift after getting anonymously barebacked in the gay club"

:madge:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Y'all out here crucifying somebody for saying they love d*ck but at the same time y'all kii online and write sh*t like "Let's not pretend we all haven't listened to "'I Did Something Bad" by Taylor Swift after getting anonymously barebacked in the gay club"

I would never had the guts to say that in front of Patti Labelle, that's like openly saying you're a slut for **** in front of your grandmother. Imo it's very disrespectful and uncalled for.

And lets be honest he just said that to act edgy and cool. And he failed to do so.

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Levine said:

I don't think that video is bad or disgusting. 

We are in an era in which if a woman says she loves dicks  she's brave, strong and indipendent, but if a gay man says it he's disgusting and tacky.

And lemme not even start about that hashtag. I would be putting in jail if I wrote stop black gays.

it would have been tacky if anyone said it so lets not

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
49 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I CHOKED :deadbanana: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I would never had the guts to say that in front of Patti Labelle, that's like openly saying you're a slut for **** in front of your grandmother. Imo it's very disrespectful and uncalled for.

And lets be honest he just said that to act edgy and cool. And he failed to do so.

Y'all do it in on this forum on the regular and we have literally have members who are 70+ years old. I'm not saying that it isn't disrespectful or edgy but like.... some of y'all need to practice what you preach :madge:

And tbh I'd rather have him say things like "I love d*ck" to be edgy than racist BS like some members here do just to look "edgy" and "different". :madge:

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Y'all do it in on this forum on the regular and we have literally have members who are 70+ years old. I'm not saying that it isn't disrespectful or edgy but like.... some of y'all need to practice what you preach :madge:

There's literally one member above 70 and he posts twice a year and you know it

DQZtVcgU8AAVzki.jpg:large

ItsTommyBitch

Isn't this lowkey all of us on the side though :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Haroon

Andy Cohen's show isn't exactly Oprah or Diane Sawyer so I don't see what's so shocking about what he said :shrug: Also that hash tag, this has absolutely nothing to do with being white :duck:

holy scheisse
9 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Gays:

5c980772cda3fc42aa90b41b1b880ee02cfe3714

Again, this is why personally I continue to distance myself from the lgbtq community.  I know it's not all like this but for a group that claims to be so diverse, it is incredibly divisive and hyper sexualized.  No duh the general public can't relate to the community. 

Yes, queen to that hashtag in the tweet #StopWhiteGays2018

Wtf you take it so seriously lol wait...what about this is divisive? Because lesbians can't relate? He's a gay white man speaking his truth, like it or not, he's part of that lggbt umbrella. 

Alot of these posters seem bitter and sad that another gay man is enjoying success and they're not. Or they're sad that he isn't the type of gay man they see themselves as, so therefore he's BAD. Ooh! Many of y'all would have no prob saying this but Sam Smith can't say it bc he's successful and held to a diff standard, hmmmm

He sings about getting his heart broken in almost every song but it sounds like he's all about hooking up :awkney: 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Lextyr97
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

MY JAW DROPPED LMAOOOOO

TheRoof
5 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

There's literally one member above 70 and he posts twice a year and you know it

he post a lot in the chart thread actually :poot:

Archived