Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith: I'm a DIC Monster

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

bumblebee

:emma:

Will our community ever stop dragging Sam Smith through all the circles of Inferno :selena:

Looks like the Academy Award put a little monster hex on him the night they voted to give him the award :madge:

the witching hour confirmed :diane:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, Hades said:

I thought he had to choose between Ayo and Dic. You sl*t give Gaga some promo.:poot:

giphy.gif

Tom Ford is like gay Ryan Reynolds lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Tom Ford is like gay Ryan Reynolds lol

Why can't we have both?:gaycat:

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

that’s... classy :awkney: 

i really don’t like andy’s show and i didn’t like it when gaga was on there drunk :S 

I despise Andy with a burning passion, but watching Gaga drunk af and just being fun and goofy was one of the best things to come out of the ARTPOP era tbh :toofunny:

imnotyourbabe10

Gays:

5c980772cda3fc42aa90b41b1b880ee02cfe3714

Again, this is why personally I continue to distance myself from the lgbtq community.  I know it's not all like this but for a group that claims to be so diverse, it is incredibly divisive and hyper sexualized.  No duh the general public can't relate to the community. 

Yes, queen to that hashtag in the tweet #StopWhiteGays2018

Sneaky Oliver
32 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Not Andy Cohan on his show Watch What Happens Live where he offers his guests cocaine backstage and pressures them to use it so they have energy and make good TV

WHAT

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Helxig
3 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

WHAT

Yeah Kathy Griffin spoke about it in a video she uploaded calling out lots of terrible stuff in the industry. I'll see if I can find it...

Should start at 4:35

Made my opinion of his episode with Gaga change. He got her pretty drunk that night

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Yeah Kathy Griffin spoke about it in a video she uploaded calling out lots of terrible stuff in the industry. I'll see if I can find it...

Should start at 4:35

Made my opinion of his episode with Gaga change. He got her pretty drunk that night

Omg suddenly Gaga’s interview isn’t so funny for me. :udidnt: He could have made her drunk on purpose (?) that’s why Gaga is talking about sex and a lot of stuff that she never usually talks 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Helxig
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Omg suddenly Gaga’s interview isn’t so funny for me. :udidnt: He could have made her drunk on purpose (?) that’s why Gaga is talking about sex and a lot of stuff that she never usually talks 

Yup, I agree. I'm surprised she called him back and asked him to be in her G.U.Y. video.

Maybe she really was making fun of reality stars, and how they don't have actual talent to warrant their fame and money. But she's friends with Lisa Vanderpump so that doesn't quite add up either. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Will our community ever stop dragging Sam Smith through all the circles of Inferno :selena:

tenor.gif

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Levine said:

We are in an era in which if a woman says she loves dicks  she's brave, strong and indipendent, but if a gay man says it he's disgusting and tacky.

There is a time and place. Yes it's the Andy Cohen show (or whatever it's called :emma:) but he's sitting beside a legend like Patti Labelle and talking about hunting d!que. Imagine if Gaga had said she had a donkey DIC while sitting next to Tony :neyde: 

littlepotter
4 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

My heart goes out to Gaga's Oscar tonight. I can't imagine what it's had to go through these past two years.

xHzF1rN.gif

BITCHHHHSBSHDJDBSUS

chaeri pls

Archived