other

New Joanne World Tour boxscore on VenuesToday

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Queen!

New Boxscore on VenuesToday

3) Lady GaGa
Gross Sales: $1,615,820; Venue: Philips Arena, Atlanta; Attendance: 11,958; Ticket Range: $230-$50; Promoter: Live Nation; Dates: Nov. 28; No. of Shows: 1

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

Just one date?

IMG_5538.JPG.500e61b3aabd5eb8289eb585084

YEAH. I wish Billboard posted the rest yesterday but they didn’t.

Arturo

This is the first JWT date where I’m a bit underwhelmed by the attendance. Great gross. But under 12k?

GypsyVida
37 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

This seems low. The arena's capacity is around 21,000. I know the whole behind the stage thing but there are plenty of seats back there that are being sold... but there still shouldn't be 9,000 spaces back there.

I'm confused. :saladga:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Lextyr97
6 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

This seems low. The arena's capacity is around 21,000. I know the whole behind the stage thing but there are plenty of seats back there that are being sold... but there still shouldn't be 9,000 spaces back there.

Maybe (hopefully) it's wrong. Let's pull out some pictures and start counting, monsters!

GypsyVida
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Maybe (hopefully) it's wrong. Let's pull out some pictures and start counting, monsters!

Yeah I have class tomorrow at 8.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Arturo
45 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

No. The arenas capacity for end stage concerts is 13-14k.

Sold Out JT show for 20/20 Experience:

13,287 / 13,287

This is the arena I go to for pretty much every concert. I have no idea how some people online say this arena has 21,000 capacity. One side of the arena does not even have upper level seats, and there are two large concrete "separators" between the three groups of upper-level seats. Pretty much every sold out concert here brings in 12,000-13,000 attendance. The highest I remember seeing was Rihanna with the Diamonds Tour (around 13,500 I think), and that was because she was sold out and only had the one main stage, thus making more room on the floor. Most of the non sold-out concerts bring in about 10,000. I was at the JWT show in Atlanta, and it was definitely sold out!!

For Philips Arena to have 21,000 capacity its a shame their end stage is so small. But almost 12K is rather good coming from her past Atlanta/Duluth shows being 10.4K+

Archived