Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
politics

Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 41,713
Morphine Prince

This comes after reports that he would do this. It’s now official. 

It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Zilla   Paws Up 7,703
Zilla

He's going to cause so much turmoil and bloodshed there. He's up here talking peace and stuff but the world is going to implode over there and for what? His superiority complex? 

He's always showboating and signing these executive orders live on air because he knows that he will be seen at the expense of people that actually live in the region. Terrifying. Sad.

Not all Americans want war like this guy, believe me.

• Like 16
  • Love 2

Possibly Maybe   Paws Up 4,069
Possibly Maybe

Can someone tell me the issue here? I don’t seem to understand, I thought recognizing a country was a step closer to peacemaking?? :gum:

"Remembering is good if you don't let it be the fear in you" - Erykah Badu, "...& On"

hunty   Paws Up 22,676
hunty

i live in the region and it's CHAOS everywhere. people are pissed. i'm really ****ing scared. it's gonna be war for sure.

• Shook 1
  • Sad 16

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 41,713
Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, hunty said:

i live in the region and it's CHAOS everywhere. people are pissed. i'm really ****ing scared. it's gonna be war for sure.

omg

It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Zilla   Paws Up 7,703
Zilla
6 minutes ago, hunty said:

Be be safe and just know that not everyone here wants violence over there. I feel like it's not wise for the US to get involved, but it seems like some people think differently. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Whispering   Paws Up 14,730
Whispering

Trump wants to provoke muslim terror strikes against the US so that he can hold fire-filled speeches on a podium while his base eats it up. He needs to distract them from the coming Mueller investigation. 

• Like 5

Azor Ahai   Paws Up 10,392
Azor Ahai
32 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Can someone tell me the issue here? I don’t seem to understand, I thought recognizing a country was a step closer to peacemaking?? :gum:

Both Palestine and Israel are claiming Jerusalem as their capital. 

• Like 2
It's not that I don't wanna love you

calmar   Paws Up 8,612
calmar

I don't have a very large apartment (I have like, an air mattress for guests) but if war breaks out and people need to flee I'm willing to offer up a space.

• Love 7
俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Dolev   Paws Up 441
Dolev

About time :hor: West Jerusalem has always been administered by Israel and there's no denying over its sovereignty. There's really no reason for embassies to be located in Tel Aviv.

• YAAAS 1