Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Full Q&A with Bradley Cooper on 'A Star is Born'

retrophyyysical

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, GagaHairBible said:

So true. I was on set and she sang in a very pop Britney style vs her normal. 

I’m trying to be optimistic but like.....nasally Britney? Or Slave4U Britney?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

WAIT SHE DID?!?!?! that was my favorite song from the movie oh my god

It sounds like it so I think it's that? Like, it's markedly different from the other songs in the movie because it feels very Broadway. But it's a lil bit of her singing to herself, about 10 seconds to introduce the title card of the movie. It's not a full number.

5 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

It's not excessively nasally, just very pop-y.

I m just scared about the success of the movie because it is Rated R...And i don’t think they are looking for a successful movie..The promotion has just started yesterday, and the fact of Gaga who is credited as Stefani show, for me, that non-screaching for a success (sorry for this bad english lmao)

BlingNotTheMusic
12 hours ago, GagaHairBible said:

The Man That Got Away :P :p :P 

O M G

Just looked this up on Spotify and it TOTALLY sounds like Gaga’s jazz vocal style. She must be very influence by Judy. She sounds very similar!

Such a great intro song. 

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, BadJudas said:

I m just scared about the success of the movie because it is Rated R...And i don’t think they are looking for a successful movie..The promotion has just started yesterday, and the fact of Gaga who is credited as Stefani show, for me, that non-screaching for a success (sorry for this bad english lmao)

They’re looking for acclaim. Very few Oscar contended films are box office hits. 

Also, an R rating doesn’t mean anything anymore. Tons of films that have been released recently with R ratings have been huge successes (Logan, Deadpool, It, etc.)

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

They’re looking for acclaim. Very few Oscar contended films are box office hits. 

Also, an R rating doesn’t mean anything anymore. Tons of films that have been released recently with R ratings have been huge successes (Logan, Deadpool, It, etc.)

Agreed..... and since we knew Gaga was pandering to a more middle-aged and older demographic with everything she has done since 2014 I am sure many people of this demographic are also the perfect demographic for this movie. 

VintageGlam
12 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

The scene I did was clearly supposed to be a "bad" pop song. Kinda poking fun at them. The vocals were great but just pop in a hit in A funny over the top way. 

VintageGlam
15 hours ago, Ziggy said:

That one! I looked up the songs after I responded to this person and this was that. She sounds fantastic singing it.

I was actually kidding but did they really use the song again in this movie? That was Judy Garland's song. 

Just now, GagaHairBible said:

I was actually kidding but did they really use the song again in this movie? That was Judy Garland's song. 

It sounds like it. Granted, I saw the movie a month ago, but it sounded like it. If nothing else, she sounds *so* much like Judy Garland

Lion Heart

I SHIP BRADLEY x GAGA :giveup: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

VintageGlam
16 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

It sounds like it. Granted, I saw the movie a month ago, but it sounded like it. If nothing else, she sounds *so* much like Judy Garland

Hopefully the stans under 25 don't hear it and think it's an original lol 

Archived