💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Full Q&A with Bradley Cooper on 'A Star is Born'

retrophyyysical

Featured Posts

Meredith Grey
16 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Experimental dance pop in the same vein as TFM but different enough so it shows progression like BTW but not too experimental like AP but with more Joanne style vocal slayage...with C2C promo...AND ROCK but also disco/funk influence but it has to be a radio friendly and chart-topping 5 minute bop. 

Sounds about right ;)

But when we actually get that they’ll worry that Gaga is just “catering to her fan base and not the GP”

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

But when we actually get that they’ll worry that Gaga is just “catering to her fan base and not the GP”

they can seethe :firega:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

"in some ways I was able to hide in him, so I never had to deal with the reality of asking myself, ‘Are you nuts, putting yourself on stage with Lady Gaga?’ That never really entered into my head, thank God!"

I love when people accept her superpowers like I do. She is a monster!

3GkMk.gif

Im so excited to listen to new music of Gaga but not 100% Gaga. I love her material but sometimes she doesnt let other people to brimg the best out of her ( ie. Tudor commercial). 

4 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Demi Lovato - Confident

JAY Z - 4:44

Childish Gambino - Awaken, My Love!

....... :bon:

Lol 4:44 was an event. Jay-Z had huge billboards in every major city. Dude MADE it an event. And so was Childish Gambino for rap fans. 

5 hours ago, Miel said:

Exciting!

Do we know if the music is going to be exclusive to live performances (like in real life), or if it is going to be tied in to everyday interactions, like musicals (eg Les Mis, Disney princess films, etc)?

A little of both. Not really anything too “theater” like a Disney film where they burst into these big numbers. The music works organically so, like, she’ll hum to herself on the street, sing an acapella of this in a parking lot to Bradley, write a song at the piano, etc. It’s mostly actual performances, though. A cool thing, though, is hearing her songs through radios or speakers in the film.

Take what Bradley said to heart, it’s working to be authentic first and foremost.

One thing I didn't like about Babs version compared to the Judy version was that she made took away the innocent shy character and made her into something stronger and more confident. I just realized, this version might have to be similar since Gaga herself is not some young 20 year old. Hopefully they tackle that better than Babs did.

I was about to say I LOVE the questions the interviewer asked. It seemed like he was trying to pry certain bits of info that we've been wanting. It sounded like a fan asking. Then I looked at the name and I see Joey LOL. I knew the interviewer was a fan.

3 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Experimental dance pop in the same vein as TFM but different enough so it shows progression like BTW but not too experimental like AP but with more Joanne style vocal slayage...with C2C promo...AND ROCK but also disco/funk influence but it has to be a radio friendly and chart-topping 5 minute bop. 

Sounds about right ;)

This. This. This.

This is EXACTLY what we want, and what she NEEDS.

Lion Heart

>The Shallow

YAS I STAN

large_6vuxwCfBejPfUjMxrPgk0ANmVFq.jpg

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

blackpink
5 hours ago, Miky said:

So... can we kinda assume that she created that sound for Joanne in connection to ASIB character's country background? It makes sense. I think LG5 would've really been different, hadn't it been for ASIB.

That’s what I have thought for a while. 

I think she was perhaps given the option to create country inspired songs for Joanne so that she would be given the role. 

3 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Sounds about right ;)

I really hate when stans of whatever artist start dreaming about the next album of their fave and just take the best of all the previous albums  and put it all together in one... are you serious? really? Perfection DOES not exist. And she cant do everything together, no one cant. Sometimes you have to let go things that worked in the past and take some risks. It is sad if you just want eveything that has been but at the same time you even ask for experimental and progression. That is selfish, plus it only leads to disappointment when you see your whishlist is not completed.

sethrb101
2 hours ago, Ziggy said:

A little of both. Not really anything too “theater” like a Disney film where they burst into these big numbers. The music works organically so, like, she’ll hum to herself on the street, sing an acapella of this in a parking lot to Bradley, write a song at the piano, etc. It’s mostly actual performances, though. A cool thing, though, is hearing her songs through radios or speakers in the film.

Take what Bradley said to heart, it’s working to be authentic first and foremost.

Ooh, that sounds so cool. I'm glad it sounds organic and not forced.

#Gaga2020

5 hours ago, Alan123 said:

You forgot that fans complained Joanne was indie and didn't have a big hit -> Superbowl, Coachella and Documentary.

Then she releases The Cure and fans STILL complain that it's too "trendy" and not experimental. :toofunny: What the hell do people want?

THIS, yall never happy with what she gives us

Archived