💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Full Q&A with Bradley Cooper on 'A Star is Born'

retrophyyysical

Featured Posts

50 minutes ago, Miel said:

Exciting!

Do we know if the music is going to be exclusive to live performances (like in real life), or if it is going to be tied in to everyday interactions, like musicals (eg Les Mis, Disney princess films, etc)?

I think it's tied into everyday interactions, he said the music plays an integral role within the characters lives so I think it'll be tied into their interactions 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
5 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

perhaps ASIB is Joanne side B :udidnt: 

It would pretty much be the equivalent, I'm just treating it as a new Gaga album tbh, I don't get why ppl are moaning about new music when it's guaranteed we'll get a whole new album of new material

NintendoMONSTER

How many songs do you think will be written by Gaga? 

Bradley made me feel like she didn‘t write that many songs...? 

So... can we kinda assume that she created that sound for Joanne in connection to ASIB character's country background? It makes sense. I think LG5 would've really been different, hadn't it been for ASIB.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

AndrewGr
35 minutes ago, Runway said:

You gheys think everything will flop

C2C is useless and will flop no one is here for a Jazz album from Gaga >> Wins Grammy and sells 750k

Gaga will be panned for her AHS role > wins Golden Globe

Why is she making a song about rape she needs a generic pop radio HIT!!! > earns Oscar nomination 

Joanne was a non event and the Grammys will snub it > Earns 2 nominations

this might be the most accurate thing i've read in a long time :applause:

PunkTheFunk
40 minutes ago, Runway said:

C2C is useless and will flop no one is here for a Jazz album from Gaga >> Wins Grammy and sells 750k

Why is she making a song about rape she needs a generic pop radio HIT!!! > earns Oscar nomination 

tJ55ozO.jpg

PunkTheFunk
13 minutes ago, Sebastien6859 said:

"In that sense, you'll be blown away by what Stefani's created

:excited2::excited2::excited2:

giphy.gif

Brie Candy
10 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

How many songs do you think will be written by Gaga? 

Bradley made me feel like she didn‘t write that many songs...? 

I think she wrote all the songs for Ally, and Jason Isbel wrote all/most of the songs for Jackson 

yASSsss
Just now, Miky said:

So... can we kinda assume that she created that sound for Joanne in connection to ASIB character's country background? It makes sense. I think LG5 would've really been different, hadn't it been for ASIB.

I've always felt this way about Joanne.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

GagaMyBlood95

I am soooo excited for this soundtrack, I really feel it's gonna be full of bops and I can't wait for it :giveup: 

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Runway said:

You forgot that fans complained Joanne was indie and didn't have a big hit -> Superbowl, Coachella and Documentary.

Then she releases The Cure and fans STILL complain that it's too "trendy" and not experimental. :toofunny: What the hell do people want?

Dominic
52 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

You forgot that fans complained Joanne was indie and didn't have a big hit -> Superbowl, Coachella and Documentary.

Then she releases The Cure and fans STILL complain that it's too "trendy" and not experimental. :toofunny:What the hell do people want?

Experimental dance pop in the same vein as TFM but different enough so it shows progression like BTW but not too experimental like AP but with more Joanne style vocal slayage...with C2C promo...AND ROCK but also disco/funk influence but it has to be a radio friendly and chart-topping 5 minute bop. 

Sounds about right ;)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived