💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Full Q&A with Bradley Cooper on 'A Star is Born'

retrophyyysical

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Tbh I thought it was one of her better written songs of the past few years. Pretty relatable. and hearing she did it with Ronson I'm surprised it wasn't on Joanne as I think it fits the overall folksy tone better than other songs like CTM or Hey Girl (both of which I love, but sonically they stick out a lot). Maybe it just wasn't done in time for the film.

hypeeee

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I’ve heard that they’re everything from rock to country to dance, what genres will we hear on these songs?
Ally’s rise has a musical arc to it. For Jackson’s music, [Stefani] gave me the inspiration, she just said, ‘Work, and then you’ll figure out what kind of musician he is,’ and that’s really what happened. I had the luxury of time. I spent two-and-a-half years prepping for this movie, and got to go see and work with so many people and had an incredible vocal coach, Roger Love, and great musicians to help me, and by the end he just kind of started developing into his own sort of creation. If I had another year of prep, it would have been complete rock, but now it’s some sort of hybrid.

The music sounds like it's going to be amazing tbh

Regina George

I just don’t like when people call her Stefani... IDK why :selena:

TheCureinMalibu
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I just don’t like when people call her Stefani... IDK why :selena:

:neyde: me too but it's just lowkey :poot:

Exciting!

Do we know if the music is going to be exclusive to live performances (like in real life), or if it is going to be tied in to everyday interactions, like musicals (eg Les Mis, Disney princess films, etc)?

3 points in and ready for more

Johncayse
29 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

TRUE. I saw the prescreening (the thread is somewhere) and The Shallow was the obvious standout to me. It's a fantastic song that actually could have been on Joanne by the sound of it.

Do you see it more like a single or an album track?

Runway

"There’s always been a meta element to the tradition of A Star Is Born, in that it has to be somebody like Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, or Lady Gaga playing the role."

World-of-Dance-2017-Qualifiers-shooketh.

Scathach

"There’s no singing in playback, which was terrifying, but it’s key to the movie! It makes all the difference. Stefani was adamant about that: she said, ‘We have to record everything live,’ and I’m so glad she did. It’s night and day."

Can we finally stop with the "maybe she is recording for AISB" everytime she posts a picture with DJWS ? 

Edible Cloud
3 minutes ago, darkness said:

"There’s no singing in playback, which was terrifying, but it’s key to the movie! It makes all the difference. Stefani was adamant about that: she said, ‘We have to record everything live,’ and I’m so glad she did. It’s night and day."

Can we finally stop with the "maybe she is recording for AISB" everytime she posts a picture with DJWS ? 

But the songs were recorded for the soundtrack, lol.

Movie: live version

Soudtrack: studio version

Scathach
1 minute ago, Edible Cloud said:

But the songs were recorded for the soundtrack, lol.

Movie: live version

Soudtrack: studio version

I know, but they are probably already recorded. 

Archived