MarlonBrando7
Just now, BELINDA POP said:

That’s a Gaga fan not the GP:ladyhaha:

the GP make the tweet viral :sure:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Rexx   Paws Up 35
Rexx

Stop shading TS guys, they clearly needed their standard famous blonde on the cover to make the magazine more appealing. :classy:

Possibly Maybe   Paws Up 4,281
Possibly Maybe

This award is becoming less and less prestigious as time goes on. It’s lost all credibility to the point where everyone was person of the year by 2006 :emma:

• Like 3
"Remembering is good if you don't let it be the fear in you" - Erykah Badu, "...& On"

CautiousLurker   Paws Up 4,679
CautiousLurker

Were they rolling dice to decide who to pick or something? :laughga:

• Like 1

ZiggyZiggs   Paws Up 14,766
ZiggyZiggs
48 minutes ago, BELINDA POP said:

That’s a Gaga fan not the GP:ladyhaha:

50k+ retweets and 100k+ likes?  not all of them are gaga stans 

Edited by ZiggyZiggs
Acceptance

MonsterPaws   Paws Up 1,605
MonsterPaws
4 hours ago, Antonoff said:

As much as i live Taylor, this is true :awkney: she didn't speak on any matter lately, just to save her reputation.

She doesn't deserve this

4 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Taylor as a silence breaker?  :awkney:

Color me confused. What movement did she launch? What has she spoken up against? Who has she spoken for? :oprah: 

It's about some manager/music industry guy who groped her in public.

She won the lawsuit. This is not about the Kimye situation :neyde:

Whispering   Paws Up 14,871
Whispering
1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Honestly, can we just acknowledge that Taylor did win a case of sexual assault this year? Even if she is basically silent on every thing else relevant...

The other women on this cover deserve the same respect and coverage. Listen to their stories, read the interviews. Don't get boggled down on Taylor's star power and any hate or love you might have for her. The topic is much too large and too important to be derailed by her :smh:

(What was Time thinking :saladga: )

That the majority of people who see and read this article aren't bitter drama queens on a pop forum, hung up on competition of pop girl numbers. 

Taylor represents a certain group of women and men (they should have had a male on the cover) that have been involved in this movement in the last year. 

I've had this cover shared hundred of times all over my timeline today by males and females, teens to Grandmas...and not one of them have made a comment about Taylor Swift. She is simply part of the group of people that they are happy is being recognized. 

• Like 1

roconnell   Paws Up 59
roconnell

Read the interview. It's a good interview. I imagine the real Taylor Swift underneath the brand is a lot different!

• Like 1

GypsyBabe   Paws Up 10,495
GypsyBabe
10 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

I didnt say that it was. I honestly know barely nothing about the “Kimye” situation because I could care less about all three of them :ladyhaha:

Stan Is My Name   Paws Up 442
Stan Is My Name
2 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Honestly, can we just acknowledge that Taylor did win a case of sexual assault this year? Even if she is basically silent on every thing else relevant...

The other women on this cover deserve the same respect and coverage. Listen to their stories, read the interviews. Don't get boggled down on Taylor's star power and any hate or love you might have for her. The topic is much too large and too important to be derailed by her :smh:

(What was Time thinking :saladga: )

Ok but when else did Taylor speak out about sexual harassment? 

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Antonoff   Paws Up 3,150
Antonoff
10 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

In that case, Kesha deserves it tho

• Like 2
... and now i just sit in silence.

T3ARS   Paws Up 3,398
T3ARS

I love this. This is SO powerful! 

• Like 1
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,668
ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

That the majority of people who see and read this article aren't bitter drama queens on a pop forum, hung up on competition of pop girl numbers. 

Taylor represents a certain group of women and men (they should have had a male on the cover) that have been involved in this movement in the last year. 

I've had this cover shared hundred of times all over my timeline today by males and females, teens to Grandmas...and not one of them have made a comment about Taylor Swift. She is simply part of the group of people that they are happy is being recognized. 

I meant "what were they thinking" about her simply because there were better people to put on there if they were trying to go for a prominent celebrity that's relevant to the issue, not because pop forums reactions

But still, good point our perspective is skewed.

• Like 1
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから