🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
performance

Lady Gaga: "I had no idea (MR) would be nominated for a Grammy"

Featured Posts

TylerBR97   Paws Up 7,396
TylerBR97
1 hour ago, poptrA said:

3d5.gif

I remember hearing Million Reasons during the first dive bar and this was literally my reaction hearing it for the first time. I was so afraid Gaga was going country for real, but I'm glad I was mistaken. Million Reasons is one of my favorite songs of all time and it deserves success!

Edited by TylerBR97
  • Like 1
REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/

ryanripley   Paws Up 38,396
ryanripley

people still think joanne is country

• LMAO 5
Ÿ͎̰̦͎͕́̇ͥ͐O̟̾Ŭ̯̤̫͙͎́̾ͦ͆̐'̧̜̇L̥̻͔̥͇̊̕L̩͂͂ ̝͉̰̭F̰̱̣͓̩̦͈͐ͩͥ͑̐̚͘Ḽ̳̻̑O̲̮͍̳̎ͮ̉̓̀̔͊A̗̞̒̀̌̚̚Ţ̰ͣ ̭̠̱̌͊ͥ̄T͚̜̱̪͍ͣ̅ͤ̈̚O̰̳͎̘͔̼̥ͨ͗ͤ͋̀̃O̒ͮ͊ͬͦ̄͆͡

scallywally   Paws Up 202
scallywally

Of course she would've known it would be up for submission or she wouldtve promoted it so many times (but it was great for fans). She mustve said that tongue in cheek. Wasn't everyone expecting it to be nominated??

She would've been told in business meetings surely? It doesn't take away from the accomplishment. 

Edited by scallywally

janetjackson   Paws Up 25
janetjackson
11 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Ayo would've flopped and the album era would've sided before the Super Bowl  arrived. 

I actually do believe AYO would have made for a better lead single than PI, but I guess we'll never really know.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

modern ecstasy   Paws Up 3,236
modern ecstasy
58 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Oh is that why she asked Hilary Lindsey and Mark Ronson to help write it?

So? That’s not a guarantee a song would be nominated just because they co-wrote it. 

kevindjibouti   Paws Up 1,305
kevindjibouti
On 06/12/2017 at 10:42 AM, PiNK said:

I remember when she first released the track listing, it was the song I assumed would be filler, and everyone would gloss over it. Now it’s Grammy nominated and nearly double platinum :selena:

Same, I didn't like the title, I thought the song would be a mess

RochestrMonstr   Paws Up 998
RochestrMonstr

Gaga isn't the only one. Remember when all the Little Psychics, with their crystal balls, said "Million Reasons will not be nominated for a grammy"?

Apparently a lot of people are wrong about that.  

Alexander Levi   Paws Up 4,425
Alexander Levi
On 12/6/2017 at 3:04 AM, FATCAT said:

I think she's happy it got a nomination, but if it wins? She's gonna be doing country-western for the rest of her life :rip:

With that logic she would be doing dance-pop forever but that obviously didn’t happen :ladyhaha:

KING   Paws Up 3,728
KING
On 12/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, FATCAT said:

I think she's happy it got a nomination, but if it wins? She's gonna be doing country-western for the rest of her life :rip:

Let us hope not! :pray:

Joanne World Tour • November 20, 2017

babs   Paws Up 3,931
babs
On 12/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, FATCAT said:

TFM won grammys sweaty and look at us now :selena:

Gagafy   Paws Up 267
Gagafy
On 12/6/2017 at 5:04 PM, FATCAT said:

MR is a song > All her pop hits combined, lyrically. It just wasn't produced as much as her pop hits, which is what the general audience loved. If u like those, you could get those musics from Witness or Prism.