Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Deck The Halls: Red

AJK273

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunty grabs the douche bottle out of his back pocket and spills the water on the floor. He then pushes Harvey causing him to slip on the water landing on the floor. Hunty process to apply vaseline all over his arms in preparation to fight.

"So you're into f*sting?" smirked Harvey.

Hunty grabs the riding crop and hits Harvey with it to the face several times. Madge looking through the peephole grabs the colonel.

"Looks like their going at it" said Madge "reminds me of that s*x book I made"

The colonel peeps through the hole and is disgusted. Hunty starts kicking Harvey with all his force. Harvey grabs onto Hunty's leg putting his hand higher.

"Get off me you swine.mp3" hunty exclaimed while he shakes him off. 

Harvey starts reaching for his own disco stick and hunty grabs a sharp object and pierces Harvey's member with it.

"F***! That's my $!&@ you $#!+" screamed Harvey as his face turns red.

Hunty bolts out of the room and hides. He stops to catch his breath. Harvey's screams begin to fade into nothing.

3961827.gif

Meanwhile Katherine & Daytona are in the kitchen. They look for clues in the ingredients. This is a perfect opportunity for Katherine to plug in her cherry pie recipe. 

gallery-1493154118-c-nrgl-uiaeegtd.jpg

(Recipe sponsored by Katherine Hudson)

katy-perry-pie-recipe-video.jpg?itok=3x2

"You know Daytona I make the world's best cherry pie" gleefully Katherine exclaimed.

"My p***y taste like Pepsi cola, my eyes are wide like cherry pies" sang Daytona.

Katherine feels sleepy after hearing Daytona sing. As she goes to find somewhere to rest she notices a mysterious object in the giant oven.

MAKE YOUR CHOICE:

http://www.strawpoll.me/14580499

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Katherine climbs inside of the oven to find a panel at the back of it. 

"What does that say?" She slides the panel to reveal a upside down sprawling along the wall.

Bon Appetit B*tch the panel reads. Katherine screams in horror. She begins to hear the gas start to brew and she bolts out the oven. The gas does not ignite however, It only puts her to sleep even more. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Daytona has caught up to Katherine fast asleep and decides to do her own sleuthing. 

"Something about Katherine just doesn't seem right, maybe she was up to something".

She searches Katherine to find her phone. She scrolls past the rejected calls to Nicki Minaj to find a voicemail from an unknown number.

"Poison that pie and steal RedOne's songs, it's your only hope", The voice is unrecognisable.

Daytona records the message on her phone for later. She then heads back to the Dining Room to find the others. 

CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON

Trepadation

c-t-device-e.php?a=37&b=0&c=zombie&d=Cha

Daytona goes to the dining room and sees hunty & madge/the colonel fighting. 

"We saw you attack harvey. You killed gaga" yelled the colonel. 

"He was trying to take advantage of me, it was self defense" yelled back hunty.

"Daytona you're here" said Madge. 

"What's happening? Something went down with Harvey? asked Daytona. 

"Hunty is the killer! We saw him attack Harvey" said the colonel. 

"Like I said, he was sexually assaulting me" hunty explained. 

"I believe hunty, my sang about Harvey in my song cola.mp3" said Daytona "Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and it's making me crazy". 

Everyone felt tired. Daytona takes out her phone to play the message she recorded from Katherine's phone.

"When Katherine & I were in the kitchen Katherine went to sleep and I found this voicemail on her phone that I record" said Daytona. She plays the message.

"Poison that pie and steal RedOne's songs, it's your only hope"

Meanwhile Harvey stumbled to the kitchen in search of ice. He sees Katherine lied on the floor.

37-incredible-things-we-watched-katy-per

"What a nice piece of pie. I might help myself." said harvey as he makes his way to Katherine.

Harvey reaches Katherine's unconscious body licking his lips. He steps over her body and grabs the pie from the counter . He takes a bite and is killed. 

"Where is Katherine?" the colonel asked Daytona.

"In the kitchen" she replied.

"We need to head over there. She's most likely the killer" ordered the colonel.

They walked in to see Katherine was gone and Harvey on the ground. Madge kicks his body to see if he's still alive.

"He's dead" Madge said.

No one felt sad.

"Did Katherine do this? We need to search the mansion for her" said the colonel. "Where should we start?"

MAKE YOUR CHOICE

http://www.strawpoll.me/14603243

*for the new people I tagged, this is a choose your own adventure game. You can join at anytime. We're also flopping :poot: so it'll be gr8 if you particip8*

P.s. @AJK273 usually posts the updates but he's dead 2 moi :hor: so I did it instead.

TimisaMonster
15 hours ago, Trepadation said:

c-t-device-e.php?a=37&b=0&c=zombie&d=Cha

Daytona goes to the dining room and sees hunty & madge/the colonel fighting. 

"We saw you attack harvey. You killed gaga" yelled the colonel. 

"He was trying to take advantage of me, it was self defense" yelled back hunty.

"Daytona you're here" said Madge. 

"What's happening? Something went down with Harvey? asked Daytona. 

"Hunty is the killer! We saw him attack Harvey" said the colonel. 

"Like I said, he was sexually assaulting me" hunty explained. 

"I believe hunty, my sang about Harvey in my song cola.mp3" said Daytona "Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and it's making me crazy". 

Everyone felt tired. Daytona takes out her phone to play the message she recorded from Katherine's phone.

"When Katherine & I were in the kitchen Katherine went to sleep and I found this voicemail on her phone that I record" said Daytona. She plays the message.

"Poison that pie and steal RedOne's songs, it's your only hope"

Meanwhile Harvey stumbled to the kitchen in search of ice. He sees Katherine lied on the floor.

37-incredible-things-we-watched-katy-per

"What a nice piece of pie. I might help myself." said harvey as he makes his way to Katherine.

Harvey reaches Katherine's unconscious body licking his lips. He steps over her body and grabs the pie from the counter . He takes a bite and is killed. 

"Where is Katherine?" the colonel asked Daytona.

"In the kitchen" she replied.

"We need to head over there. She's most likely the killer" ordered the colonel.

They walked in to see Katherine was gone and Harvey on the ground. Madge kicks his body to see if he's still alive.

"He's dead" Madge said.

No one felt sad.

"Did Katherine do this? We need to search the mansion for her" said the colonel. "Where should we start?"

MAKE YOUR CHOICE

http://www.strawpoll.me/14603243

*for the new people I tagged, this is a choose your own adventure game. You can join at anytime. We're also flopping :poot: so it'll be gr8 if you particip8*

P.s. @AJK273 usually posts the updates but he's dead 2 moi :hor: so I did it instead.

This is a waste of my time...sorry not sorry...no other way to say it without being honest :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Trepadation

Hello everyone,

I'm sadden to make this post & I never thought I would ever write this. This game will no longer be. My super talented & amazing sister @AJK273 is unavailable to continue working on this game. Recently he went to the hospital and they told him he has short time left.

tumblr_ogyegtujRy1tds7ypo1_500.gif

I wanted to make this to celebrate the time we shared. He was the best of the best. I never had a dull moment around him. There are no words to say that can say what I feel. This oprah clip summarizes how I feel about him.

He has passed away and is now dead. To me.

tumblr_oomefxspey1tzl6efo1_400.gif

26 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Hello everyone,

I'm sadden to make this post & I never thought I would ever write this. This game will no longer be. My super talented & amazing sister @AJK273 is unavailable to continue working on this game. Recently he went to the hospital and they told him he has short time left.

tumblr_ogyegtujRy1tds7ypo1_500.gif

I wanted to make this to celebrate the time we shared. He was the best of the best. I never had a dull moment around him. There are no words to say that can say what I feel. This oprah clip summarizes how I feel about him.

He has passed away and is now dead. To me.

tumblr_oomefxspey1tzl6efo1_400.gif

tenor.gif

It is true, I am officially dead. Ill be haunting you thots for those RedOne bops however :classy:

@Trepadation You will be in my heart for ever :wub: Until I get it removed..... 

Archived