• Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

Is it late to join?

No anyone can join at anytime because of how the game works

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED.

Colonel begins to divide up the pairs. 

"Professor Hunty, Harvey, You guys can search for any clues as to how this happened".

"Katherine and Daytona, Go call for help".

"And as for you Madge your staying with me, we need to figure out who did this".

The pairs begin to seperate as the sense of dread the night withholds beings to creep into their subconscious. 

40d40713a8b15776a471dd2c045025b4.gif

0xAiUJD.png

The colonel & madge stay to look around the dinner. Colonel grabs Madge's arm firmly, "if I find out that you did this I make sure you suffer the same fate". Madge shakes him off with a look of disgust. "I dare you too. Lay a hand on me again and I'll end your failing career" scolded Madge. Madge checks the glass and the colonel inspects gaga's mouth. "Usually I have a young Puerto Rican boy toy to do this for m- what do you think you're doing?!" Madge asks as she sees the colonel's face approach gaga's. "I-I was just checking to see if there was anything, um, a clue in her mouth" replied the colonel "they say the truth is in here lipstick".

rOaB1NU.jpg

"6" "8" read the colonel "Do those numbers sound familiar?". "If I remember correctly, it's the amount of copies joanne sold" Madge said as she drinks from a tea cup from the dinner table.

giphy.gif

"Very funny, have you found anything?" asked the colonel. "The paper that had a skull on it is a paper ecstasy. I had my fair share of ecstasy to know" answered Madge. She grabs the paper and puts it in her pocket. "Could these numbers be linked to the murder?" the colonel thinks to himself. "Didn't your movie with gaga come out on 6/8/2018?" asked Madge suspiciously. "No it came out in may" answered the colonel " aren't you like 68 yrs old?". "Haha I'm not that old" madge said annoyed. "I don't see anything else that could be a clue" said the colonel. They hear a bang on one of the walls. A picture frame falls down revealing a peep hole. 

MAKE YOUR CHOICE:

http://www.strawpoll.me/14564787

Just so you guys know how this collab is working that was written by the beautiful @Trepadation. So we will take turns each chapter :hor:

9 minutes ago, Hades said:

What is this?:poot: New game?

Edit: Ok voted.:lolly:

Yes darling a new game has arrived 

New-York.gif

3 hours ago, AJK273 said:

0xAiUJD.png

The colonel & madge stay to look around the dinner. Colonel grabs Madge's arm firmly, "if I find out that you did this I make sure you suffer the same fate". Madge shakes him off with a look of disgust. "I dare you too. Lay a hand on me again and I'll end your failing career" scolded Madge. Madge checks the glass and the colonel inspects gaga's mouth. "Usually I have a young Puerto Rican boy toy to do this for m- what do you think you're doing?!" Madge asks as she sees the colonel's face approach gaga's. "I-I was just checking to see if there was anything, um, a clue in her mouth" replied the colonel "they say the truth is in here lipstick".

rOaB1NU.jpg

"6" "8" read the colonel "Do those numbers sound familiar?". "If I remember correctly, it's the amount of copies joanne sold" Madge said as she drinks from a tea cup from the dinner table.

giphy.gif

"Very funny, have you found anything?" asked the colonel. "The paper that had a skull on it is a paper ecstasy. I had my fair share of ecstasy to know" answered Madge. She grabs the paper and puts it in her pocket. "Could these numbers be linked to the murder?" the colonel thinks to himself. "Didn't your movie with gaga come out on 6/8/2018?" asked Madge suspiciously. "No it came out in may" answered the colonel " aren't you like 68 yrs old?". "Haha I'm not that old" madge said annoyed. "I don't see anything else that could be a clue" said the colonel. They hear a bang on one of the walls. A picture frame falls down revealing a peep hole. 

MAKE YOUR CHOICE:

http://www.strawpoll.me/14564787

YOUR DECISION HAS BEEN MADE:

The Colonel goes to look through the peep hole when Madge shoves him out the way.

"Those RedOne songs might be behind there and if they are I need them for my next album" Madge Says.

She looks through the peep hole and instantly is disgusted at what is seen behind it.

As Hunty and Harvey are getting hot and heavy in the other room.

munty hunty
1 minute ago, AJK273 said:

"Those RedOne songs might be behind there and if they are I need them for my next album" Madge Says.

She looks through the peep hole and instantly is disgusted at what is seen behind it.

:air:

tenor.gif?itemid=4581307

free my mind

LADYGAGASHOOCK
20 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

YOUR DECISION HAS BEEN MADE:

The Colonel goes to look through the peep hole when Madge shoves him out the way.

”Madge, wanna join?”:trollga:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Harvey and Hunty had walked out into the hallway and were exploring for clues as to what could have done this. 

“You stay a good two steps out of my reach Mr. Pickle Fingers or I swear to the lord britney jean christ spears that I will take you out” Hunty snaps.

“I will I swear that isn’t who I am anymore I swear” Harvey pleads.

“Good” Hunty replies.

As they are walking the hallway they see a tiny rip in the wallpaper that reveals a hole that almost looks like a door handle. Professor Hunty goes toward the door and opens it to find a secret passageway that aligns them with the dining room. 

giphy.gif

Hunty see’s the peephole and turns to Harvey.

“Someone was obviously in here to watch the killing” Hunty says. “Which means they must still be in the house”.

“Well this is an interesting room” Harvey says, gesturing to the table with a single riding crop, bottle of vaseline and a copy of Mens Fitness lying on top.

“Yeah a bit awkward” Hunty says.

“You know Professor, In all those accusations against me I never ever had a boy come out against me. You are awfully attractive and I would like to know if maybe you would be my first” Harvey sneers as he slams the door behind them and begins to unbuttons his shirt.

His phone starts to ring.

retro-phone-gif-5.gif

“Hold on one sec. Hello? Oh Hi Melanie how are you. Doing well? Oh you’ve got some allegations against you too huh? Well Im kinda in the middle of something so could you call me back. Thanks” Harvey hangs up the phone. “Ugh I hate that girl, she’s done some disgusting stuff. Now, Where were we? Oh yeah”.

Hunty firmly says “You stop approaching me right now and I won’t lay a hand on you. But if you keep moving forward there is no telling what I will do to you”.

MAKE YOUR CHOICE:

http://www.strawpoll.me/14571954

munty hunty
6 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

:laughga: I thought one of the options were gonna be nsfw 

I wouldn't be lying if I thought the same :selena::laughga: yikes

free my mind

Archived