💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Deck The Halls: Red

AJK273

Featured Posts

gfx7tkE.pngGGxZirt.png

We told you we were brewing something :hor:

Welcome everyone to Deck The Halls: Red. This is a collaborative effort from me @AJK273 and @Trepadation. We decided to come together to make some messiness for the holidays that will be sure to snatch your wigs. :firega:

This little game is a choose your own adventure story, There will be key decisions throughout the course of the storyline where you will vote to see how the story is tilted and who will live and die. There are 6 main characters, who are all expendable, that you will meet shortly. 

The story takes inspiration from some of the years biggest topics on GGD and from the classic board game Clue (Or Cluedo depending where your from).

So come and join us these holidays for a messy, evil and bloody time. We will be waiting. Oh and lets not forget, Merry Christmas. 

Character Reveal will be up soon :excited2:

TAGLIST

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

OH YES IM IN :lolly: Been waiting for another one of your games :tony:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

p0WWlTo.png

8dTAL15.png

Miss. May Daytona is a beautiful young lady with a sultry past. At the simple age of 17 she ran away from home in pursuit of becoming a singer, she hit the streets where she met Gaga. She was shocked and upset when Gaga got signed without f**king her way to the top. She was eventually picked up by a rich man called Steele. He poured his money into making her dreams come true until 4 years later at the age of 21, Miss. Daytona was suddenly a widow when Steele mysteriously died of a heart attack after a night of exhilarated pleasure. Her recent bank statement has proven that she needs to find someone to keep her lavish lifestyle of cherries and wine established. She received a envelope in the post from the so legit Lady Gaga, inviting her to a Christmas feast. She hopes she can find someone new at the party to help her fulfil her fantasies and tell Gaga she sucks.

vetK6Nq.png

7nN68rK.png

Colonel Cooper has been travelling the world for years, searching for his greatest treasures, drugs, money and women. Him and Gaga have gone way back, once filming her puss puss for a strong R18 rating, however his voyaging and her gypsy lifestyle weren’t mean’t to be. The Colonel has recently been caught up in a hotel in Vegas where he has been doing nothing but snort, screw, sleep and repeat for the last 4 months. He received the invitation from Gaga to come to the Christmas party and was stunned at these swelling feelings that have returned to him. He goes in an attempt to get her back in his good graces, seeking his treasure after all. 

01jlMI5.png

V6o6GzB.png

Madge and Gaga have been fighting for years but unfortunately the fighting stopped when a serious cape incident brought an end to their communications. Madge has spent her time collecting extraordinary one of a kind clothing now that she doesn't have a singing career. She bought a rare Alexander McQueen gown he made shortly after he died. It was her prize possession. One day she went to her closet and the gown was missing. She saw gaga on tv wearing the gown. "Reductive, I knew she would steal from me, again". She received a letter from Gaga for her Christmas dinner in order to make amends. Madge intends to arrive with one mission: to act on operation Kill The B*tch. 

p6JAxYP.png

mOm20gz.png

Professer Hunty is a psychology professor at a local college. He practices singing on the side and also dates men on the side. He has been trying to throw people off his trail after he was caught in class having sex right in front of one of his student’s salads. He swears however he is not gay. Gaga has reached out to him time and time again to tell him to hurry up and just come out already and each one of her letters has made him more angry. He receives the invitation to the party and decides to attend to give Gaga a piece of his mind, there is nothing holding him back, and there is a sure chance she will end up in stitches. He also hopes he might be able to get some trade. 

33DOnO8.png

YPhVgan.png

Katherine Hudson went backstage to the Joanne world tour to try and get some ideas on how to make her show better. She saw gaga and gave her a cherry pie and said "bon appetite":bon:. Gaga being allergic to cherries declined. Katherine wasn't happy that gaga rejected her pie she worked hard on. "I got to get the show started, come to my dinner" gaga told her handing a invite letter. Katherine saw this as the opportunity to show Gaga that she is a tiger who loses no sleep and don’t need opinions from a shellfish or a sheep. She also hopes to find Gaga’s recording studio to see if she can steal RedOne from her basement to try and get another hit. 

BbzPmKv.png

Zjb8f8L.png

After the massive amount of allegations and lawsuits, Harvey (Slippery Robe) Weinstein lost his business and most of his money. He has retreated to Singapore where people don't know his name. He lives in a sleazy motel surrounded by his cockroach friends. After a session, he saw a letter that had been dropped by one of his many sexual partners. It was an invite to Gaga's dinner. Harvey thought this would be a great platform to show he's changed (not really).

bloody g

Professor hunty at 20 years old :giveup:

I'm in too

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Professor hunty at 20 years old :giveup:

I'm in too

Love it :hug:

1 minute ago, itsbriceidk said:

i'd be up for it

just not sure how it works :emma: 

Basically we post a new chapter and at the end of the chapter you guys vote for what you want to happen next in the story

Archived