• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfGaga

It's a tobacco pipe...I don't think you smoke weed in these pipes :dies:

It's a tobacco pipe...I don't think you smoke weed in these pipes :dies:

These are for weed. Hers looks something like this but like personalized lol

sigaretta_per_sniffare.jpg

This is what she wants to do, so nobody has any right to tell her she's wrong for it.

Lady Gaga is a very intelligent young woman. She knows what is right for herself better than any fan.

It's time for everyone who chooses to be her fan to realize, this is who she is, and she isn't going to change for anyone.

Jjang

She's openly stated that she smokes weed before so I don't know why seeing it is coming as such a shock? Gaga's a grown woman and can make her own decisions on what she thinks is appropriate or not.

However, I do think that all of the d--g references she's been making lately all have something to do with the album, or perhaps just the 'lack of responsibility' that goes with it?

But it's bad for her voice And she looks like the type of person that smokes a lot.

HarryTheNight

But it's bad for her voice And she looks like the type of person that smokes a lot.

Not to mention its a massive aging accelerator, i dont want her to end up looking like Madonna at age 30 :eww: And im pretty sure this is a pipe for weed which is an illicit substance and while it is her choice she really shouldnt be doing it around cameras and stuff, its really not a good look

Thebeachhouse55

Her hair is the ****! :worship: But I don't find it necessary of her to smoke that pipe (or whatever it is) in front of the pappz, it will only give her bad press :grr:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I do wish she'd stop smoking :/

Same :(

Bambino

Is that a pipe?

For a second I thought it was like a tricked out electronic cigarette lol

This :toofunny:

Archived