💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

What's Your Spotify "My 2017 Wrapped"?

YourCureness

Featured Posts

Helxig

Idk how to find the image you're all sharing :laughga:  maybe because I'm on my laptop.

But here are my tops:

spotify_top.jpg

Melanie :toofunny:   And what's worse: she would be #2 under Gaga, but I listen to her every day on YouTube.

I'm surprised that I'm Poppy is my #1 song of the whole year :laughga:  probably because when her album came out is when I started using Spotify, and it got a lot of plays.

Yaaass at Just Another Day being a top song of mine. Another surprise though.

The Lorde tops are no surprise because I only listen to her on Spotify and I love Melodrama :flutter:

A little surprised that Selena is up there as well lol but it does make sense.

Also :laughga: "tropical house"  Dancing In Circles, ha influence.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

SrQWTun.png

Expected it. A little surprised by a few of the songs, but I do take a shower every day, so these would make sense.

Purr more, hiss less.

CakeLikeLG

-L-fEPGJK3_BI8imMg3q.png

Gaga used payola since I put TC on loop at night when it was peaking :poot:

Perfect Illusion on the other hand was an organic smash :queenga:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

-L-fU8MyLi73bNBh9-yI.png

It's in Finnish but it has the same idea obviously :laughga: Didn't know I listened to The Cure so much! I honestly thought New Rules would be my most listened song. My stats also said that I only skipped 60 songs this year :emma: That's not a lot! I guess I know what I like so I never have to skip :gaycat:

lavenderblondee

I let my boyfriends daughter listen to kids bop and now it shows up in my most played albums and song :flop::air::sharon: I don’t remember her using it that much and along with other artists/songs on the list I can’t help but feel like this isn’t as accurate as it’s been in pasts. 

moonboywow

I would post mine but it’s all Kpop. I love pop music but just not American pop music because it seems so lazy to me. 

RAMROD
Just now, ZombieAphrodite said:

I would post mine but it’s all Kpop. I love pop music but just not American pop music because it seems so lazy to me. 

You are kidding right? Majority K-Pop sounds are  similiar Hip Hop tunes or those boring sweet cutesy pop. :smh:

Like I stan some K-Pop groups too, I know what I am talking about. They're no different than Western mass produce, jut different language. So that's something new for people.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

moonboywow
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

You are kidding right? Majority K-Pop sounds are  similiar Hip Hop tunes or those boring sweet cutesy pop. :smh:

Like I stan some K-Pop groups too, I know what I am talking about. They're no different than Western mass produce, jut different language. So that's something new for people.

I’m not kidding at all and Kpop is very different from American pop. 

CurlyBeauty

4qvqPaS.png I listen music 5615 minutes and my favorite type is pop.
(yes there is a group named little monsters has made instrumentals of born this way)

epione free

AddMeOnMYSPACE

i still buy and use my ipod :pray:. My spotify was mainly Lady Gaga, Cupcakke, Janelle Monae, Solange, Sneaker Pimps, and chic :duck:

Archived