Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez responds to rape allegations

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, she's not denying what she did. Just implicitly implying that Timothy didn't say 'no'. Well, this isn't a response at allĀ :awkney:

You either sayĀ noĀ it didn't happenĀ orĀ apologise for your mistakesĀ :emma:

shmal96

"She never said no" but Timothy was visually uncomfortable with what was happening? Not saying no =/= active consentĀ :neyde:

That message is like she took a page out of Gaga's book. Talking about light etc.:selena:Ā She needs sth more evident to prove she's not lying.

Pacify Him

She admitted it :udidnt:Ā I was so ready to shade on those gullible -- but bye lol

ConventionalDampHarborseal-max-1mb.gif

Anyway, Queen of Lesbian activity :applause:Ā 

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

ToxicHot

This is...... um...... wow :laughga::laughga::laughga: (not bc it's funny, bc it's uncomfortable)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

RAMROD

She is trying to say something but not really :madge:

She definitely did it by how she posted this.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

sethrb101

Um... mess. I donā€™t want to immediately point fingers based on an allegation with no evidence, but I am ALWAYS inclined to believe the victim. And thisĀ response does nothing to better Melanieā€™s caseĀ :awkney:

#Gaga2020

Tomiel25

But that is not a excuse if a person is drugged or drunk he/sheĀ can'tĀ consent.

She even say no multiple times beforeĀ”Ā”:nails:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

basically admitted. that's over. it's cancelled. call up nicki, it's time to abort this bitch

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

Helxig

This is a really hard one to comment on. I did not expect to see either of these threads when I came to GGD today.

I don't want to take a side because noone knows what happened between them but the two of them, and it really could be anything. We don't know either of these girls personally.

What I do know is that I can relate to the situation of Timothy, becauseĀ personally I've been in situations where someone I considered a friend of mineĀ has pushed me to do things with them on a repeated basis, and I've let them. Then later on had overwhelming feelings of disgust and regret. At first I hated them for it, but I now don't blame themĀ because I've realised that at no point did I explicitly say no or try to stop them.

I later learned that said person just thought they were 'flirting' and that I was as into it as they were, because I didn't explicitly say no. Even still, I feel disgusting and taken advantage of. Alcohol was involved in some of the circumstances of my story too which makes things hazy and confusing.

Ā 

Basically my point is that in my own situation,Ā Ā myself and the other person each have a different side of the story, and I've realised that we both experienced the things that happened between us from completely different perspectives, so I can understand both sides of this story.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived