celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Just now, slayo said:

is it bad that i just...

Hide contents

don't care?

What do you think? Is it okay (If it's true) to support a rapist? It's that what you're trying to say?

underneath the pine

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackstar

I am so sad right now. I am, or was, idk, Melanie Martinez fan aka Cry Baby and reading such story like this really breaks your heart. She was someone that I admired for so long for her art and music. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but everybody are innocent until proven guilty. 

I still feel bad for the victim and I will keep her in my prayings tonight. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

doppelganger
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I try to be unbiased and look at each accuser and victim with an open mind to FACTS...its just the initial shock of you wanting to believe the alleged victim and drag the accuser. I have to remember to be reasonable and not everything is as it seems....

I do agree with you.

But then again assuming we go by facts - Weinstein, Dr Luke, Bryan Singer; all not yet convicted and their lives are ruined. But at the same time I wouldn’t discredit the accuser either. 

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, slayo said:

yawn

A little bit rude and inconsiderate tbh :interestinga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Pop Music

I can't fathom I saw this woman live and waited 6 hours outside to get barricade for her show. I am disgusted by this story.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

6 minutes ago, slayo said:

yawn

I'm sorry you're so bored and inconvenienced by someone digging deep into their pain to share this awful memory with everyone in hopes of spreading awareness. 

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I do agree with you.

But then again assuming we go by facts - Weinstein, Dr Luke, Bryan Singer; all not yet convicted and their lives are ruined. But at the same time I wouldn’t discredit the accuser either. 

In dr puke's case he had a history of being nasty towards women, more than one woman came forward about him calling them names + he deleted some of his tweets after the accusations + there were so many creepy tweets + he himself is a mess

Bloody

how many years ago did that happen?

Why did Timothy post a snap with her in November 2015? That means that they were still hanging out even after the incident. How can you still hang out with someone who raped you? I mean they never talked about it again and she burried it inside her. In her place I would try to get away from her but from what it seems their relationship was toxic and there was drug use..so ****ed up

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, slayo said:

yawn

this is something that matters for a few reasons, so yes you should care :S 

female abusers are something gets thrown totally under the radar

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

codymonster

This makes me so sad, I love Melanie :cryga: I’m hoping so bad that this is fake or something, but if it’s true, what a horrible thing for her to do. I guess we just wait to see what happens as more info is uncovered :( 

Gaga’s been ****ed over by people close to her, trying to get attention or money, so that IS always something that could be happening. As of now though, I guess we have to believe this girl until we hear more from Melanie and such..

Just now, Bloody said:

how many years ago did that happen?

Why did Timothy post a snap with her in November 2015? That means that they were still hanging out even after the incident. How can you still hang out with someone who raped you? I mean they never talked about it again and she burried it inside her. In her place I would try to get away from her but from what it seems their relationship was toxic and there was drug use..so ****ed up

It was her best friend. A friend who happened to have a social status. She probably realized no one would believe her and tried to pretend it never happened. But you can only pretend for so long. 

Bloody

My friend was raped and abused by her mother and uncles when she was 5-6yo. When she told me the story I couldn't believe it..her own family did that to her..

These stories seem unbelievable at first but they can be possible.

Daenerys

The attention brought it up to #6 on the WW trend on Twitter and #2 in the US trends. Now that it’s brought to attention we can see what her team responds with. These allegations are serious and the victim, her BEST FRIEND, suffered bad for this. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived