Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Featured Posts

Stef   Paws Up 22,504
Stef
2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I am here for the online drama that will happen whether it's fake or real. I really don't care about the situation since it's not even a real rape situation.She/he was literally just convinced.If the person wanted it would have stopped easily.If you literally don't have the guts to not let someone **** you,you are gonna go through A LOT in your life. Not that this makes Melanie's alleged attitude better,it's just not something that I care about.

What the flying ****? 

Sorry?

Im high rn but I know I ain’t ****ing imagining this pile of horseshit you've managed to type out 

  • Like 20
"you're only as good as your last piece of work"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody   Paws Up 34,964
Bloody
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Im waiting for Melanies response....im sure she/her team are aware of the allegation by now 

:awkney:

yes, let's not throw stones already

I mean this is horrible if it's true but why would I believe some random person on twitter? So many people are crazy out there, god knows what they'll say to get some exposure and fame. Anything is possible.

 

  • Like 3
break me down and build me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hades   Paws Up 14,522
Hades
2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I am here for the online drama that will happen whether it's fake or real. I really don't care about the situation since it's not even a real rape situation.She/he was literally just convinced.If the person wanted it would have stopped easily.If you literally don't have the guts to not let someone **** you,you are gonna go through A LOT in your life. Not that this makes Melanie's alleged attitude better,it's just not something that I care about.

I could never imagine people are here for drama or to be entertained by a rape real or fake. How dare you?:wtf:

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Logan   Paws Up 11,348
Logan

It's interesting to say the least to observe the contrast in public response between female and male accused comparatively. 

Edited by Logan
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid   Paws Up 12,670
SpookyKid
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

Maybe I skipped a part of the story? Cause I didn't read about anyone being forced to do anything.

She is saying she said no for 2 nights straight, if you say no and something still happens, that is being ****ING FORCED

  • Like 6
Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 38,470
ryanripley
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

Maybe I skipped a part of the story? Cause I didn't read about anyone being forced to do anything.

she said NO to melanie a million times and melanie still penetrated her with a sex toy :awkney: 

i'm leaving it at that, the other members can continue this discussion with you

  • Like 11
Ÿ͎̰̦͎͕́̇ͥ͐O̟̾Ŭ̯̤̫͙͎́̾ͦ͆̐'̧̜̇L̥̻͔̥͇̊̕L̩͂͂ ̝͉̰̭F̰̱̣͓̩̦͈͐ͩͥ͑̐̚͘Ḽ̳̻̑O̲̮͍̳̎ͮ̉̓̀̔͊A̗̞̒̀̌̚̚Ţ̰ͣ ̭̠̱̌͊ͥ̄T͚̜̱̪͍ͣ̅ͤ̈̚O̰̳͎̘͔̼̥ͨ͗ͤ͋̀̃O̒ͮ͊ͬͦ̄͆͡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dariemon   Paws Up 241
Dariemon

There are so many things i wanna say but ik i will be dragged and trigger people so ill just say, i need receipts. Also, people throw the word rape around like its nothing nowadays.

:saladga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 38,470
ryanripley
1 minute ago, Stef said:

What the flying ****? 

Sorry?

Im high rn but I know I ain’t ****ing imagining this pile of horseshit you've managed to type out 

lets pinch each other because i am just... :saladga: 

  • Like 1
  • Shook 3
Ÿ͎̰̦͎͕́̇ͥ͐O̟̾Ŭ̯̤̫͙͎́̾ͦ͆̐'̧̜̇L̥̻͔̥͇̊̕L̩͂͂ ̝͉̰̭F̰̱̣͓̩̦͈͐ͩͥ͑̐̚͘Ḽ̳̻̑O̲̮͍̳̎ͮ̉̓̀̔͊A̗̞̒̀̌̚̚Ţ̰ͣ ̭̠̱̌͊ͥ̄T͚̜̱̪͍ͣ̅ͤ̈̚O̰̳͎̘͔̼̥ͨ͗ͤ͋̀̃O̒ͮ͊ͬͦ̄͆͡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody   Paws Up 34,964
Bloody

people should read the full story before typing a response/op, shouldn't they :rip:

 

  • Like 7
break me down and build me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brandneweyes   Paws Up 437
brandneweyes
1 minute ago, Bloody said:

yes, let's not throw stones already

I mean this is horrible if it's true but why would I believe some random person on twitter? So many people are crazy out there, god knows what they'll say to get some exposure and fame. Anything is possible.

 

timothy isn't a random person, they used to be friends.

  • Like 9
  • Shook 2
one-five-ten.deviantart.com

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa   Paws Up 11,003
KleinGa
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

Maybe I skipped a part of the story? Cause I didn't read about anyone being forced to do anything.

1. It's proven rape psychology that victims freeze up, not knowing what to do in the situation as the brain goes into a collapse mode. It's extremely difficult for them to respond immediately.

2. It's even worse when it's a close friend or supposed loved one. So many thoughts go through their head.

3. In this situation Melanie already had some level of psychological control over her, that made the matters worse.

4. Listen to this:

 

  • Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster   Paws Up 10,398
TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Same sis. I know Gaga is not capable of anything like this and know for sure she would never but the day I wake up to a headline like this regarding Gaga would be the day my world comes crashing down. 

I may not know Gaga personally but I know that she would never.

These things devastate me even if I don't stan/ admire the accused. 

Honestly....imagine MJ fans when he was accused of molesting kids, Chris Brown fans when he beat up Rihanna, etc...

There are things we NEVER know about a person...really but for anything like this to happen to Gaga would crush me to the core 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty   Paws Up 22,691
hunty
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

I couldn’t give any less of a **** whether one fan or 20 fans say this. The nerve to call me unbelievable when the tweets I’ve attached literally EMBODY the definition of unbelievable. 

“Not all stans” is hardly the issue here but I can take it if you so desperately want me to lmfaooo 💀💀

I’m interested to see some tweets of her fans being disgusted tho, if u could link me xx

you want more? :)

yes "not all stans" IS the issue here because just look at the trending hashtag on twitter literally NO one is defending her except this deluded person

Edited by hunty
  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 38,470
ryanripley
Just now, Dariemon said:

There are so many things i wanna say but ik i will be dragged and trigger people so ill just say, i need receipts. Also, people throw the word rape around like its nothing nowadays.

:saladga:

actually, we have better awareness about rape culture than ever, look at how many sick men in hollywood were exposed :woot: 

as long as people aren't pointing fingers already, as gaga once said, then there's nothing to worry about yet and anyway, it really isn't our business

  • Like 1
Ÿ͎̰̦͎͕́̇ͥ͐O̟̾Ŭ̯̤̫͙͎́̾ͦ͆̐'̧̜̇L̥̻͔̥͇̊̕L̩͂͂ ̝͉̰̭F̰̱̣͓̩̦͈͐ͩͥ͑̐̚͘Ḽ̳̻̑O̲̮͍̳̎ͮ̉̓̀̔͊A̗̞̒̀̌̚̚Ţ̰ͣ ̭̠̱̌͊ͥ̄T͚̜̱̪͍ͣ̅ͤ̈̚O̰̳͎̘͔̼̥ͨ͗ͤ͋̀̃O̒ͮ͊ͬͦ̄͆͡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×