celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

So the song Cake. She calls her partner a piece of meat. IS SHE THAT PIECE OF MEAT?

IS THIS WHAT CAKE IS ABOUT? :oprah:

signing out

KleinGa

As I said the last 10 times I read news like this:

Absolutely shocking

but expose all the swines. Everybody come forward

littlepotter
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

to play the devils advocate: this could just be a pack of lies just to bring melanie down and ruin her career out of jealousy :shrug: which is why i believe in not taking a side until things unravel further

i don't see how someone could make this uo and expect to get away with it

chaeri pls

blackstar

Wtf?!?! As Melanie Martinez fan, I am completly shocked and literally speechless. I really don't know what to say about this. I really love Melanie and her music but at this point, I really don't know what to think or say right now. I am just confused. I feel so sorry for the victim. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Reality
2 minutes ago, hunty said:

yeah how about you realize all of those tweets are the same ****ing person before coming for her "stans" who are all replying in shock and digust. you're unbelievable

Why are you so up in arms about it? It doesn't change the disgusting things that that person said. We don't know the full extent of the situation. Maybe she was raped, maybe she wasn't, but that doesn't change the fact that you do not say those things to potential rape victims.

🖤👹

TimisaMonster

I actually was a fan and was excited for her new album to come out....but Melanie may have just ended her career if this is true... :saladga:

Just... Nobody is who you think they are...your fave is not safe...i know this isn't the last person that will be accused. I just hope it's not someone I admire so much like... :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ryanripley
Just now, hunty said:

i don't see how someone could make this uo and expect to get away with it

usually they don't but this does happen

rebel wilson, althought not accused of rape, was accused of lying about her whole life by a magazine that randomly printed a bunch of lies about her just to destroy her

some people are just THAT insane and jealous :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

SO HERE FOR THIS. (it's probably a lie tho)

why would you be here for somebody being raped? :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

14 minutes ago, Brooklyn Knight said:

Gagged doesn't even begin to explain how I'm feeling... I wonder how the stans are going to react. Melanie Martinez is CANCELEDT

tenor.gif?itemid=6167152

Was literally gonna post this gif as well :wtfga: 

littlepotter
Just now, M Monstre said:

Why are you so up in arms about it? It doesn't change the disgusting things that that person said. We don't know the full extent of the situation. Maybe she was raped, maybe she wasn't, but that doesn't change the fact that you do not say those things to potential rape victims.

that is absolutely not at all what this is about. that person is a piece of garbage yes but does not in any way shape or form represent melanie's fanbase. you literally did not read what i said where tf did i say that what this person said was okay

chaeri pls

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

SO HERE FOR THIS. (it's probably a lie tho)

what... :saladga: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived