đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez accused of rape

Stef

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

People saying Timothy gain nothing from this?

Of course she gain something. Nobody knows her before yesterday. And She's an artist like Melanie.

She could be holding grudge against Melanie for ending their friendship. Nobody knows anything except the two of them.

She could be saying **** just to promote her music.

This is trending nowaday, people accusing other people of rape.

If you have experience with sex during a sleepover. Nobody's gonna start asking do you wanna have sex? It just happens, if you let it happen means you agree.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

People don't need proof for this kind of thing. Because most people will believe the victim with these excuses :

"They must be scared to come forward"

"The rapist has power over them"

"They must feel the support after recent event of people coming out with sexual assault stories"

People will believe shits that they want to believe.

Look at those clowns

Bloody
8 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Being an aspiring musician doesn't mean you're a liar about sexual assault.

You should respect both sides here. This woman has friends she told years ago about this event.

I cannot stress enough how important that it is that we not openly and baselessly deny and doubt accusers on circumstantial strawman points. 

Survivors of sexual assault are reading your comment. There are certainly survivors on this site that can see what you just said and are now less likely to come forward with their experience.

We should all try to be more compassionate, withhold judgment, and make our number one priority to make sure a potential victim is supported and being cared for.

I'm not disrespectful about anyone of them. I have the right to express my opinion and express my boubts. It's a forum for discussion. What you are doing is attacking me and you are not the best for that. 

I have friends that were abused and raped by their own family so I know how is that and how it still affects them.

ryanripley
3 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

People saying Timothy gain nothing from this?

Of course she gain something. Nobody knows her before yesterday. And She's an artist like Melanie.

She could be holding grudge against Melanie for ending their friendship. Nobody knows anything except the two of them.

She could be saying **** just to promote her music.

This is trending nowaday, people accusing other people of rape.

If you have experience with sex during a sleepover. Nobody's gonna start asking do you wanna have sex? It just happens, if you let it happen means you agree.

it's not trending to make false rape claims, it's trending to call out sexual abusers from your past which is a GOOD THING

victims now feel they can come out with a support wave they never had before

"if you let it happen means you agree."

THIS IS SO WRONG ON MANY LEVELS :saladga: people literally freeze in terrifying situations, doing nothing/saying nothing does NOT mean you give consent

until it happens to you :crossed: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

blackthorns
4 hours ago, Adampervez said:

THE FACT THAT ON A LADY GAGA FAN SITE PEOPLE ARE STATING THIS GIRL IS LYING. I can't with you guys smh

exactly- did yall think gaga was lying about it a few years ago?

this thread is full of yikes

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

MJHolland
5 hours ago, Bloody said:

I'm not disrespectful about anyone of them. I have the right to express my opinion and express my boubts. It's a forum for discussion. What you are doing is attacking me and you are not the best for that. 

I have friends that were abused and raped by their own family so I know how is that and how it still affects them.

Would you ever ask them if they did it for attention? 

Would you ask them if they did enough to stop their rapist?

Would you question their intentions on coming forward?

No, probably not. You’d just be there for them. Be there for everyone. 

Bloody
Just now, MJHolland said:

Would you ever ask them if they did it for attention? 

Would you ask them if they did enough to stop their rapist?

Would you question their intentions on coming forward?

No, probably not. You’d just be there for them. Be there for everyone. 

The thing is that it's not 100% that timothy's story is true, so I can have my doubts about this case. Nothing more.

4 hours ago, Adampervez said:

THE FACT THAT ON A LADY GAGA FAN SITE PEOPLE ARE STATING THIS GIRL IS LYING. I can't with you guys smh

29 minutes ago, blackthorns said:

exactly- did yall think gaga was lying about it a few years ago?

this thread is full of yikes

Would you guys act the same if Gaga was accused of raping someone? 

The people who know **** about that case (everybody) should just keep their opinions for themselves. There is always the possibility that the girl lied and Melanie is being attacked for no reason but she could be also telling the truth, we simply DONT KNOW. People just randomly pick a side and then blame the other. If I didn't see someone commiting a crime or the person wasn't found guilty at a court he's simply innocent for me. 

BeIIadonna
7 hours ago, ryanripley said:

this isn't proof that she was lying at all but i think you're way too young to understand it

Yeah, i don't understand much about this :huh: defiantly too young

ALGAYDO

I just hope that everyone defending Melanie also drag Gaga for “lying” about being raped too. Did Gaga have any proof? No? Just her words? Oh, you mean just like Timothy? Oh, but of course, Gaga is a female pop star so she gets a pass and we have to automatically believe her, right? Gotcha. 

blackthorns
2 hours ago, LM said:

Would you guys act the same if Gaga was accused of raping someone? 

The people who know **** about that case (everybody) should just keep their opinions for themselves. There is always the possibility that the girl lied and Melanie is being attacked for no reason but she could be also telling the truth, we simply DONT KNOW. People just randomly pick a side and then blame the other. If I didn't see someone commiting a crime or the person wasn't found guilty at a court he's simply innocent for me. 

if it came out that gaga raped someone I would 100% unstan her. Because thats the right thing to do- it would hurt like hell and I'd probably cry about it, but I wouldn't stick around and support her.

as for the last sentence you said-

Out_Of_1000_Rapes%20122016.png

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I just hope that everyone defending Melanie also drag Gaga for “lying” about being raped too. Did Gaga have any proof? No? Just her words? Oh, you mean just like Timothy? Oh, but of course, Gaga is a female pop star so she gets a pass and we have to automatically believe her, right? Gotcha. 

No, people defend Melanie because she wasn't found guilty. Gaga didn't even say who raped her and didn't want to make a public mess out of it because she knew the person who did it to her wouldn't be punished and people would just doubt her story.

People should try to make Timothy feel better and positive but I don't agree with the hunt on Melanie, presumption of innocence exists. 

4 hours ago, blackthorns said:

if it came out that gaga raped someone I would 100% unstan her. Because thats the right thing to do- it would hurt like hell and I'd probably cry about it, but I wouldn't stick around and support her.

as for the last sentence you said-

Out_Of_1000_Rapes%20122016.png

I said what would you do if Gaga was ACCUSED of raping someone. I can just make a random account on twitter, say that I was on her concert, she invited me backstage and assaulted me. Is it really that easy to destroy someone's career/life? 

As for the pic. I know it sucks that there is often not enough evidence against the rapist but it wouldn't be right if everyone who was accused of that crime would be automatically found guilty...It'd just be a witch-hunt 2.0.

Rudz Xinc

Why people compared this to Gaga? Gaga never said who raped her, unlike Timothy. Of course some people will question her motives. Because she basically ruin someone's reputation to gain popularity if it turn out to be untrue.

Look at those clowns

Oh man, thank god Gaga came forward before #MeToo. There's always people saying accusers lie, but the way y'all are behaving :awkney:

In MY opinion, there is missing important info and idk from which side it is, but I'm not gonna come for the person accusing because of it, because what I think in a deeper level doesn't matter a d.amn here. This is a very delicate issue and we should stick up for people coming forward about something that takes so much gut to do. 

Archived