Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

:/

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Guys this is serious. I don't understand the use of gifs and emojis.

OT: I don't know what to say. I really want to see what Melanie has to say on this.

underneath the pine

Wow her backwards stans really out here wildin and ****

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค

littlepotter

i am honestly in absolute shock. i loved melanie so much.ย 

i'm never going to listen to Tag, You're It the same again. how the **** did she do a song about rape and then do it herself? i have no clue how these things happen god i'm so sad i was so excited for mm2 like literally it was my most anticipated album of 2018 and now it's either not gonna come out or it will but i won't have the guts to listen

chaeri pls

Brooklyn Knight
1 minute ago, Stef said:

reading the tweets like...

latest?cb=20160206053550

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Stef said:

they need to just stay out of it and let melanie and the supposed victim handle this :Sย 

never in a million years did i expect to see half the names of the men in hollywood who were accused but that's the reality we live in

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Stef said:

yeah how about you realize all of those tweets are the same ****ing person before coming for her "stans" who are all replying in shock and digust. you're unbelievable

chaeri pls

I am truely speechless. I was turned off her after an unfortunate fan encounter with her at a show but I never expected anything like this. Truely speechless.ย 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Bloody

it could be possible but you never know

many of them tell these stories to get their 15 minutes of fame, you can't trust someone's story so easily

I'm not supporting anyone, but I'm not believing either

ryanripley
1 minute ago, hunty said:

i am honestly in absolute shock. i loved melanie so much.ย 

i'm never going to listen to Tag, You're It the same again. how the **** did she do a song about rape and then do it herself? i have no clue how these things happen god i'm so sad i was so excited for mm2 like literally it was my most anticipated album of 2018 and now it's either not gonna come out or it will but i won't have the guts to listen

to play the devils advocate: this could just be a pack of lies just to bring melanie down and ruin her career out of jealousy :shrug:ย which is why i believe in not taking a side until things unravel further

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Reality
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

This is absolutely disgusting. Whether it's true or not, that is in no way, shape, or form a way to talk to someone who was potentially raped. It's this kind of appalling and abhorrent attitude that makes people silent in the first place.

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Archived