opinion

LG6 Will Decide The Rest of Gaga's Career

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jaXXXon

I think Gaga's team might be looking at Beyonce and her marketing-genius team for what they did after the 4 era. There are some similarities between both 4 and Joanne and their respective Super Bowl performances right after. 

hausofbrice
7 hours ago, gordo said:

Gaga is bigger than Pink and Christina Aguilera what is your problem?? :selena:

that's true 

OT: GP nowadays doesn't listen to music because its made by a certain artist, they listen to it because its trendy or radio-friendly. I don't think (i may be wrong) but some people just don't care about who sings the song anymore - they just care what it sounds like and if it's a hit

xoxo, brice ♡

MonsterOfSpain

You guys have been saying this with every album since The Fame Monster came out... :selena: She became a legend with Born This Way so there's nothing to worry about, I obviously want her to be successful and have hits again but as long as the music's good and she's happy I'll be fine.

ApplauseftAdele
5 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Gaga not relevant anymore? Well, that's why she appeared in a popular newspaper from my country (Romania) for just going to the beach:

0OgH52D.jpg

I mean... obviously she's still a celebrity, she will still appear in tabloids and all that but she simply doesn't get as much traction or hype. Not like in 2010

nakedidea

I agree about the next era giving THAT HIT.

But P!NK, Christina, Britney, Madonna, Gaga are all on different levels...so what exactly does that mean?

7 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

I mean... obviously she's still a celebrity, she will still appear in tabloids and all that but she simply doesn't get as much traction or hype. Not like in 2010

Comparing anything to 2010 Gaga is ridiculous. It’s arguable that no one in modern music history had the absolute domination that she had in 2010.

You’re bound to be disappointed if you keep doing that.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

boyerased

We’ve been saying this every new era but I guess it’s because of her cementing her legacy. To a point where she can’t be questioned even when her album flops. I do think she needs some form of a comeback, maybe in a form of a hit or a career defining album. A critically acclaimed one. 

To be honest I feel like her need to be different ruins her sometimes. But I guess that’s why we love her. We somehow got Joanne because everyone was expecting this huge conceptual piece from her and she wants to go against it. Same with the super bowl. We all want huge productions with all the thrones and stuff but she won’t have any of that. At least the HT turned out well because of her talent. 

giskardsb

Gaga fans continuously try to claim that the next Gaga effort needs to be a commercial effort or "her career is dead."  Every single era we hear this.

Meanwhile, she expands her fan-base, and becomes beloved and respected as a musician and artist by nearly everybody, by building her career on her own terms and doing exactly the opposite of what fans insist she should be doing.

Thank god fans arn't in charge of her career.  She'd be much less interesting.

brit4ever
6 hours ago, viniferrett said:

she needs new mega hits, i don't want her to become a legacy artist like britney/xtina 

Well, in the last 5 years Gaga's got like 2 hits, Britney got two as well and (e)Xtin(ct)a got 1, so she has had the same ammount of hits they did for the past 5 years, although they started 10 years prior her and that's concerning. She realy needs another hit, cuz right now she is viewed as a legacy artist by most of the GP(some of my friends think the last song she's released was BTW and than disappeared..... :air:). I hope she delivers a hit next era. :cryga: 

Slave To The Audio

P!nk, Gaga, Britney, Madonna, Christina, They are all white and “blonde” women 

well there's the whole '2018 radio is ours' thing so....

we know she's at least gonna release next year and they think she has some bops and they probably wouldn't be so cocky unless there was some GOLDEN material.  I'm hyped...

brit4ever
1 hour ago, gag said:

Comparing anything to 2010 Gaga is ridiculous. It’s arguable that no one in modern music history had the absolute domination that she had in 2010.

You’re bound to be disappointed if you keep doing that.

What do you view as "modern music history"? Because Michael Jackson(1980-90), Madonna(1984-90) and Britney(1999-04) were all bigger than 2010Ga. She is still in the top 5 though. :firega: 

LittleMonster20

DJWS is producing on LG6 and we all know that DJWS produced some of Gaga's biggest hits so I'm sure there will be at least one big hit💙

People have been saying this since 2013 and nothing catastrophic has happened yet...

As long as she gets decent sales and manages to snatch a few awards, we're good

Archived