💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Will Decide The Rest of Gaga's Career

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

Gaga not relevant anymore? Well, that's why she appeared in a popular newspaper from my country (Romania) for just going to the beach:

0OgH52D.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know where you are all coming from, but if she were to have mainstream success ever again, it would be a slowly built-up one.  i dont think she wants that sky-rocket-fame-and-downfall-dynamic ever again. 

also, to be fücking honest: i think she's pretty happy with her life as it is right now. she's constantly sending "idontgiveafückaboutworldwidesuperstardom" vibes, but judging by the interludes and her studiomania, she is hungry for a good old pop hit. and if she wants it, she gets it. she has proven that in the past. so no need to doubt gaginetti  

LetsGetHigh

Gaga is a polarizing artist, whether you like her or you don't, she's gonna remain a somewhat A list popstar. She's still gonna be asked to perform at the GRAMMYs and the AMAs. Etc.

20 minutes ago, Dino said:

Its a hit because of the halftime show and its not that big but its a hit

MR was not a hit. Not internationally anyway.

I´m not her manager,

i´m not her record company,

i´m not her bank account,

so i really can´t understand that kind of thinking.

I hope LG6 to be a great album,and more people that they´re not little monsters to love it as well.

#1 ´s ,sales figures sales etc is not my concern

Decodekid

Each era we're like "this is her either make or break momment" and each era ends up being succesful in a way so :emma:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

RAMROD

We will do this thread on every hints of new era, won’t we? :poot:

Back during Joanne recording, y’all said that album is a make or break. Well..., she made it majorly. Performed on Super Bowl Half Time Show, Nominated for Grammy, winning an AMA, her tour are sold out, people know her better with her 5F10 docu.

But then this :poot:

What else do you want to be content and admit that Gaga is here to stay? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

I wanna agree with you but sorry, Christina is not on anyone's level here. Gaga is more or less the same level as P!nk, if not higher, and she's just a little below Britney, if not the same and Madonna still reigns high. :reductive: 

It's like this for me :

Christina < P!nk <= Gaga <= Britney < Madonna 

Pink is in the top 4 of the most successful female artists for 2017 and outsold Britney's Glory in 1 week. She's way more relevant right now.:laughga:

bloody g

If she is any close to relevancy, which she obviously is, it's thanks to Joanne.

Really another era pretending that C2C never happened would have been horrible.

Her fanbase has expanded so much because of this album, and it truly has changed her image a lot. Which is what she needed. 

I think her next era has shaped to be easily as big as BTW. But I wouldn't call her a legend until her second decade into her career.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Anveeroy
35 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I don't want Gaga to age like Madonna (no offense), I want her to accept age and maturity much like Meryl Streep. She may not be a hit-maker anymore but at least, she's maturing and learning and not forcing to be young when she clearly is not.

giphy.gif

See :giggle:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

6 minutes ago, Hades said:

Pink is in the top 4 of the most successful female artists for 2017 and outsold Britney's Glory in 1 week. She's way more relevant right now.:laughga:

I'm not talking about relevance :poot: I'm talking about their status in the music industry :selena:

LordEnigma

They said the same about ARTPOP, the same about Joanne :toofunny:

Lets move on an just enjoy the journey!

Edge Of Venus
31 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga is a polarizing artist

And she has stopped being so after Joanne, which is my major criticism of her current state. Yes Joanne/MR is cute for what it is but it just feels a bit pedestrian. Think about it, when we look back to the 10s pop culture in 2027, will Joanne be a milestone album? Most likely not. Joanne did it job for restoring her image but with this next album she needs to bring her A game and IMPRESS the world. 

Archived