Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever have a WW hit again?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I have a horrible feeling that LG6 will be radio friendly but it won't chart well. I know it's frowned upon to be a Little Chartster on here but I want my fave to become the biggest pop star in the world again. I mean she did get 3 Top 40 Billboard hits (#15, #4, #39) in the space of a year so she's still doing well, but I just need her to get another WW hit so I can be on a family car journey and hear Gaga on the radio, like the good old days. So do you think she'll ever get a big hit again? Do her team even care anymore?

I'm so anxious about whatever she releases next not being a hit:giveup:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VillainTina

i feel like gaga wants a WWH and to be on top of the world again

but she doesn't wanna put in the promo for it :reductive::ph34r: 

#TruthTea:trollga:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

MarcusBones
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I have a horrible feeling that LG6 will be radio friendly but it won't chart well. I know it's frowned upon to be a Little Chartster on here but I want my fave to become the biggest pop star in the world again. I mean she did get 3 Top 40 Billboard hits (#15, #4, #39) in the space of a year so she's still doing well, but I just need her to get another WW hit so I can be on a family car journey and hear Gaga on the radio, like the good old days. So do you think she'll ever get a big hit again? Do her team even care anymore?

I'm so anxious about whatever she releases next not being a hit:giveup:

Frowned upon? The way everyone talks about Gaga around here, you'd think the opposite.

Everyone is so damn negative, have a bit more faith....

DiscoStyx
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I have a horrible feeling that LG6 will be radio friendly but it won't chart well.

we literally don't know anything about the album though :saladga:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Whispering

Depends on timing and what's popular on radio. 

As long as she gets one of two semi hit songs an era, she will continue to do very well. 

TimisaMonster

If she had just released Frankenstein :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Robo Ga

I think she severely damaged her chances of ever scoring another WW hit by releasing PI. Radio and fans waited 3 years for PI. She did a full radio tour for it. The GP was genuinely ready for a Gaga comeback in Sept 2016. Even though the era itself was not a flop because of MR and Superbowl, PI damaged her reputation to deliver with radio programmers, and the fact that The Cure totally failed to catch onto American radio is very clear evidence of that. The Cure should have been a hit and it was not. She really needs to deliver quality, unique, BR/Pokerface level pop to get back on that level... not sure if it will happen, but praying it does. 

🤖⚡️

Arturo

Well The Cure was a step in the right direction for WW considering it went Top 10 in Aus and Top 20 in the UK which MR couldnt do. 

MR helped her in the US market as it was a hit here, not a smash but defintely her biggest here since Applause and a great classic to add to her catalog.

In other words not all hope is lost and she’s moving in the right direction with how MR did in the US and TC elsewhere.

If this was just after Perfect Illusion then I would say she’s regressing and it’s not looking too good.

Bradley

Yes. I mean not necessarily Born This Way-level hit, but Applause-level shouldn't be a problem.

Perfect Illusion did decently without live performances, Million Reasons was huge in the US, but the thing is both of these songs are too far from her dance roots. I'm sure if she produces another Applause/Poker Face dance tune, it will chart well worldwide.

Archived