💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Day 24: Metal Gaga & Merry Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

@ChicaSkas thank you for all your hard work you put into these!!! I still have the unreleased collection you posted for the 2015 calendar and I listen to it just about every day :hug:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AyaKara
8 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

Wait sis weren't u a mod? 

OT: Same

Yes! For many years. I retired in August due to my irl career + life changes in the past few months :yes:

ChicaSkas

Day 24

Metal Gaga

3CSo6YG.png

eGTaUgZ.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE 

Enjoy this very rare Japanese import CD!

This is the final in a series of 6 cover albums devoted to celebrating Lady Gaga in different flavors of music from around the world. Universal Music Japan was exceptionally forward thinking in that they showcased 6 different albums each puttin Gaga's music in a new twist. This one has been the hardest for me to track down but I finally found it and I'm delighted to share it all with you for Christmas like the raging gaga audio nerd I am.

As you can see, UMG Japan created 5 other volumes:

Jazzy Gaga , Reggae Gaga, Bossa Gaga, Disco Gaga, and Punk Gaga. All five of those have been debuted in previous GagaDaily advent calendars over the years.

L2JzmBM.jpg

TRACKLISTING:

1. Bad Romance - Tiger Force
2. Poker Face - Antichrist Superstars
3. SchieBe - F.O.D.
4. Just Dance - S.D.M.
5. Telephone - Metalback
6. Boys Boys Boys - Hanoi Cru
7. The Edge Of Glory - Night Halen
8. Judas - Nailhead 
09. Heavy Metal Lover - Metallover
10. Born This Way - Paradise Queen

vQIQeAq.jpgjFuQqbT.jpg?1

Thank god for the wayback machine, here are the production notes of the albums:

Spoiler

Cover Lady Gaga with heavy metal, punk, and bossa nova!

● The current music scene's only, the best pop icon ", the second cover of Lady Gaga's cover album series 
● The earliest recorded song from the new work" Born · This Way "and the old work" The Fame " , 
Cover from "The Monster", Chaku-Uta & full popularity is proved popular with that big hit · Tune with a bold arrangement 
● 2nd bullet is 3 titles of Heavy Metal, Punk, Bossa Nova at the same time Release! 
● Japan original planning board'

This album is super rare and also super obscure and delightfully nerdy. 

I hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all GGDers and fans and folks alike. You are loved, valued, and appreciated.

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DoremonLove

What happened to dvd winners?:giveup:is it announced did i lose?:selena:

Also thanks you so much for all these amazing stuff:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

What happened to dvd winners?:giveup:is it announced did i lose?:selena:

Also thanks you so much for all these amazing stuff:tony:

still tallying all your entries. holy crap i had 100 entries plus for those dvds and the hoodies and the shirts. so im literally writing down everyones usernames in a note book with lines on who entered for what and i swear everyone will be accurately tabulated. i also bought a bunch more prizes to award to people randomly who didnt win because I was late as he11 this year and that's not your faults -- christmas and my job and the stupid SoCal fires and the loss of WIfi really slowed me down. So everybody wins because I suck at time and fate :D:sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

still tallying all your entries. holy crap i had 100 entries plus for those dvds and the hoodies and the shirts. so im literally writing down everyones usernames in a note book with lines on who entered for what and i swear everyone will be accurately tabulated. i also bought a bunch more prizes to award to people randomly who didnt win because I was late as he11 this year and that's not your faults -- christmas and my job and the stupid SoCal fires and the loss of WIfi really slowed me down. So everybody wins because I suck at time and fate :D:sara:

Thank you so much you are King/Queen:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Thank you so much you are King/Queen:tony:

Im a girl! you can call me queen

mister max

Omg I never knew this existed :giveup: thank you for sharing Chica!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ImpossiblePrincess

Thank-You so much for this Chica!!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Original Diva

You have helped make my Christmas even more magical so thank you chica ❀ I was just randomly watching your livestream earlier where you interviewed the guy who runs great (can't remember his name)  you are a good interviewer!  Anyway, merry Christmas chica and gagadaily! 

excuse me no

Infinity Wave
On 25/12/2017 at 12:40 PM, ChicaSkas said:

you are right! Im working with the DVD's creator to get the digital DLs set up. Its been wayyyy more complicated than either one of us thought because the files are HUGE.

Thanks so much for your hard work! I'll wait till it's all ready, I'm just so happy I'll have my own digital copy of 5F2 :wub:

Colourful

MurderLipstick

Is the Mary Jane Holland demo with the complete different instrumental legit or used from a different song? I can’t find anything on Shazam but I’m hooked! It’s so great!

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived