Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

romonster
9 minutes ago, Matangi said:

You dont remember the hype that PI got then... cause it was a lot... especially its "radio-friendliness"

That was hype from other people, not herself. Still doesn‘t match the hype of her previous albums.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matangi
Just now, romonster said:

That was hype from other people, not herself.

thats exactly what this is.. her AND her producers, team, and collaborators shouldnt do that

romonster
2 minutes ago, Matangi said:

thats exactly what this is.. her AND her producers, team, and collaborators shouldnt do that

No one is saying that Joanne had 0 hype. A Lady Gaga album will never not have hype. She has the biggest fanbase of any female artist so her collaborators struggle to keep their mouths shut because her fans spam them to tell them something about the new music. This doesn‘t change the fact that Joanne had less hype than the pop albums before it.

VOLANTIS

I guess the hardest part of waiting has just begun? :sweat: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Economy
On 2017-12-01 at 4:59 PM, StarryNight said:

how many times they need to repeat that it's gonna be a radio smash :saladga::saladga::saladga: 

When else did they say it?

Whispering
On 12/3/2017 at 6:59 AM, FameHookah said:

This is gonna backfire so badly of it doesnt smash

With the few over emotional fans here? They will meltdown no matter what happens. 

PanPikus

So basically we got Britney Spears in 1998, Lady Gaga in 2008 and Lady Gaga in 2018? :usrs:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

nswain1110
1 hour ago, Bloody said:

can't they just stay quiet for ONCE?

it always ends in disappointment

Agreed - all those radio programmers making PI out to be the best thing Gaga ever made.. SMH. The hype is unnecessary. Let us consume the music organically with no preconceived expectations.  

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

ryanripley
13 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

Agreed - all those radio programmers making PI out to be the best thing Gaga ever made.. SMH. The hype is unnecessary. Let us consume the music organically with no preconceived expectations.  

but it was :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

actually  PI is amazing but radio didnt touch it, it wasnt her fault. Well, she didnt support the song anyway, I still dont know why she refused to promote it (anyone knows?).

As it is been said before, it is impossible for a Gaga album not to be hyped. It's Gaga music!!! Even if she doesnt say anything, her producers will.

And last but no least... fans get disappointed... why? for the commercial reception? For the lack of #1's ?  I mean, her music has always delivered. Always. Her music just keeps getting better. For me there is no space for disappointment when she releases quality. If disappointment means no song in the top3 of the US charts keep getting disppointed because it is out of her hands to reach the top of the Hot 100 anymore.

Archived