💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

They better knock it dead then, a proper album cycle with at least 3 singles and their respective music videos would be great. And if the singles underperform, artistic integrity is needed. 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

I was born in 1994 and study in a class full of people from 1999 or 2000. They have no idea who Gaga is.It makes me angry.

I literally have to give them information about Bad Romance, The Fame etc. 

1 big radio hit could be nice....

That's sad but but here in France I'm pretty sure most people don't even know she has released music since Applause / DWUW lol

nswain1110

They're working out their payola radio budget 😂

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

29 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It all depends if they plan to make a big promo for the movie and if Gaga has plans for the music... For the moment I'd say no as we don't even have a poster and Warner Bros Cie doesn't seem ready to hype the whole thing (which is kind of surprising as the movie will be released 4 months sooner than planned..)

And let's not forget the music from this movie is not Lady Gaga but Ally.. 

I can just imagine that if there is promo for the film and soundtrack then she should focus on that and in the later part of 2018 work on her music, the promo for the new album and then aim to release it Q4 of 2018 and focus on the music and tour in 2019. 

I know it's Ally and not Gaga but if they release singles and/or promo it all, it will be Gaga doing it but I agree with you, I don't think they're going to promo this massively and I don't think they'll be pushing it for awards or anything. Maybe it's too early to make judgement on the schedule and plan!

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, onimul said:

i hope she actually gets a radio hit this time around because she really needs one tbh..

Not sure she has the best team for this right now though, let's wait and see.. 

CanadaGoesGaga

I honestly think people  need to stop putting ASIB into the mix. Gaga made the music but it's a movie production with a producing company. She will have little to do with the movie except promo before release. If the movie soundtrack kicks off and has a LalaLand type experience, then great.. but dont expect too much from it.

Gaga did her part, and now she's back focused on her music for a release next year, whenever she feels like releasing it. 

Darcklighter22

reading that it sounds like early 2018? why own radio in 2018 if it will be the last 2-3 months like with Joanne. 

it will probably be released Q3 or Q4 but still

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I honestly think people  need to stop putting ASIB into the mix. Gaga made the music but it's a movie production with a producing company. She will have little to do with the movie except promo before release. If the movie soundtrack kicks off and has a LalaLand type experience, then great.. but dont expect too much from it.

Gaga did her part, and now she's back focused on her music for a release next year, whenever she feels like releasing it. 

This, she's not the one who will be promoting the project. Neither her team... Warner Bros is the one in charge this time like FX and Ryan Murphy's team were in charge of AHS promo. 

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Togekiss said:

Perfect Illusion is literally her best song.

You have a very good tatse :trollga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

They should shut up and make some great music.. Joanne was so hyped as well and the lead single was Perfect Illusion....

by who? I don't remember anything like that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Well, all I'm gonna say is that if they do want to dominate radio next year, they're gonna have to come up with something slicker, edgier, and simply better than the Cure. I've grown to love that song, don't get me wrong, but I really need to see them do something new/fresh rather than go down the generic pop route. We all know Gaga can do way better than the Cure. Really hope they pull this one off. Even if there aren't many radio friendly singles, who cares. Gaga should just do what she does best: make good pop music.

Archived