life

Mark Nilan: '2018 radio is ours'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

They should shut up and make some great music.. Joanne was so hyped as well and the lead single was Perfect Illusion....

PanPikus

I hope it means she's doing a song for World Cup :giveup:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

They should shut up and make some great music.. Joanne was so hyped as well and the lead single was Perfect Illusion....

Joanne is my fave album and it is so amazing and so is PI but honestly, both are not radio friendly

Jennie Kim

Damn just let the music speak, this type of post can backfire on her :S

I feel like Gaga hasn't learn much from past mistakes which is disappointing. 

hausofcy

Inb4 she decides to scrap everything and do an opera album cause she was an opera singer before she was a jazz singer before she was an actress before she was a popstar and she's been singing opera since she was a fetus in Cynthia's womb.

Oh, and she's been planning an opera performance in the Sydney Opera House since ha birth

🇯🇵

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I hope it means she's doing a song for World Cup :giveup:

Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka waka eh eh

Tsamina mina zangalewa
Here comes Lady Gaga

SHAKIRA-WAKA-WAKA-INDIA.gif

iAstroLeo
7 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

No one hyped Joanne but her fans.. Everything about Joanne was a total secret until PI

GagaMyBlood95
13 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

It might not be the kind of music we’d all like, but we know what gaga needs career-wise is another smash hit song... Her last proper international one was Applause...

Corrected :classy:

Doncho
13 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

It might not be the kind of music we’d all like, but we know what gaga needs career-wise is another smash hit song... Her last proper international one was The Edge of Glory...

Applause AND Do what u want did really good in a lot of countries

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I guess they are working hard to get that new record next year

That means that something is coming soon:excited2:

What if they decide to go with Witness styled release? 1st single out in January/Febuary, 2nd Single in April/May, Album out in July, 3rd single out September, 4th single out October, 5th Single out November/December

They will truly have radio in 2018 if they do that

End Racism Now

romonster
10 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Joanne is literally the least hyped album of her career. She didn't even reveal the title until after Perfect Illusion.

Archived