💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

who has stood at the piano stage? was it worth it?

IllusionPerfect

Featured Posts

IllusionPerfect

I'm going to the tampa show tomorrow and i can't decide if i want to go to the piano stage (im leaning toward that) or the main stage. any opinions?

You could always be near the main stage for the show and go to the piano stage for the encore.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Live4DaApplause

Just left the Miami concert. Definitely do main stage a little to your left. You’ll see a mic boom in the middle, which is where she performs a lot. :) Stand there if you want her to be right in front of you. Go one to two cooling fans to the left and the catwalk will end up just to your right. She definitely focuses on the left side. The only time you’ll have a blocked view of the main stage during a performance is during a small part of scheibe. Once the cure ends, rush, rush, rush to the backstage for Millions Reasons. Perfect view!

Add me on SnapChat to see all my videos: MrPatxx have fun tomorrow! It’ll be a magical moment for you and anyone you bring with you. ❤️

Duella Dvil
48 minutes ago, Pluto said:

You could always be near the main stage for the show and go to the piano stage for the encore.

BE NEAR THE JOANNE STAGE THE FIRST CIRCLE DURING MILLION REASONS INTRO BOOK IT TO THE BACKSTAGE

www.instagram.com/theduella666

GypsyBabe

I was at the main stage and then ran to the piano stage for Million Reasons. :tony:

⚯͛

I mostly stood to the left of center and had a good view, but wasn't super close. I moved to the piano stage though later and it was super worth it, since I was right there and she looked at me!

Everyone saying to move to the piano stage later, isn’t it hard to move in the crowd? I don’t want to push anyone out of my way and be that annoying person, lol.

7 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Everyone saying to move to the piano stage later, isn’t it hard to move in the crowd? I don’t want to push anyone out of my way and be that annoying person, lol.

i was barricade at the main stage and was able to run to the back and get relatively close for the encore (well i was next to people that were running and kinda got caught with them, def bumped into some drunk girls but its fine), but alot of people had their phones up so I couldn't see completely clearly, good enough tho. people seemed to be leaving a little before the encore so it wasn't super hard to move

7 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

At my show a bunch of people made a human chain to go through the crowd. People that weren’t aware of the encore thing just looked at them weirdly and made a bit of place for them

(I wasn’t with those people so I just squeezed myself with the chain and followed :selena:)

Best is to be in the front if your 5 rows or less in. Leave after telephone to piano and then go from DIC stage to the piano again for encore. 

Archived