Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Call me by your name

lucastecala

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde
40 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Fun fact, both actors are heterosexual. Goes to show how committed they are to the roles!:bon:  So when you hunties watch this movie, don't go stalking the actors on instagram and make 'are they a hunty thread' thanks

tenor.gif?itemid=5147616

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lucastecala said:

I would love to pay to see it, but it's not available in my country. 

oh sorry 

carry on :lana:

The House

I'm so excited for this movie. I love Armmie Hammer and I know it's going to be quality. It's the most acclaimed movie of the year. 

After Moonlight last year, I need another LGBTQ+ movie to win that Oscar. :gaycat: Love the gay agenda. 

The House
1 hour ago, River said:

Can you see their big white c-ock? wiggle wiggle wiggle

1 hour ago, Kimihiro said:

No frontals. Though I’d love for the “fruit scene” to have one. Damn Armie looks so fine. 

They deleted the full frontal scenes and also this:

wyd, Hollywood? That's homophobic. :giveup:

boyerased
11 minutes ago, Darrel said:

They deleted the full frontal scenes and also this:

wyd, Hollywood? That's homophobic. :giveup:

I’d kill for Armie’s frontals. So sad the removed it. Been obsessed with him since I saw him back on Nocturnal Animals.

The House
2 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

I’d kill for Armie’s frontals. So sad the removed it. Been obsessed with him since I saw him back on Nocturnal Animals.

You haven't watched The Social Network? He was so dreamy there and the movie is a modern masterpiece. 

elijahfan

The movie is partly French-produced, and we have to wait 'till late February to have it here........ The production designer is a friend of mine, and he told me he didn't even get to see it yet :rip:

boyerased
Just now, Darrel said:

You haven't watched The Social Network? He was so dreamy there and the movie is a modern masterpiece. 

I did, but I was a bit younger (and kinda straight) back then to actually care. He’s tall and good looking goddamnit I could imagine the things I could do to him. :v:

I wonder how they handled the ending though? Like when they were older. 

2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Fun fact, both actors are hetrosexual

I'm still excited to see this one, but this is a bummer. So many gay actors struggling to get a part...

• 4 weeks later...
zakariah

I watched it yesterday (online :gum: & it wasn’t theatre quality, it was actually quite good, but it was in 480p) because my country doesn’t show the film. 

I thought it would make me cry but I didn’t cry, I just had a sense of sorrow after watching the final scene (which was so well-done). 

South Blonde
8 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I thought it would make me cry but I didn’t cry, I just had a sense of sorrow after watching the final scene (which was so well-done). 

This was my exact same reaction... A bit disappointed but still a great movie

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

PunkTheFunk
On 12/22/2017 at 6:19 PM, Aquarius said:

On 12/22/2017 at 6:28 PM, South Blonde said:

This was my exact same reaction... A bit disappointed but still a great movie

Had the exact same feeling when I watched it today. The cinematography, direction, atmosphere, music, etc. were all so beautiful. Exquisite would be the right word actually. I left the movie feeling like I'd just meditated in a field in the Italian countryside :diane: 

But the actual characters were a bit lackluster :selena: I couldn't connect with them on a level deep enough to care about them and that's the same reason I stopped reading the book halfway. Plus I didn't find Armie Hammer's character very attractive :selena: 

I would still highly recommend it though.

crisTEAne

watched it yesterday. i'm still mesmerized and i've been listening to the soundtrack on repeat. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

South Blonde
12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Had the exact same feeling when I watched it today. The cinematography, direction, atmosphere, music, etc. were all so beautiful. Exquisite would be the right word actually. I left the movie feeling like I'd just meditated in a field in the Italian countryside :diane: 

But the actual characters were a bit lackluster :selena: I couldn't connect with them on a level deep enough to care about them and that's the same reason I stopped reading the book halfway. Plus I didn't find Armie Hammer's character very attractive :selena: 

I would still highly recommend it though.

I guess the whole thing was just too ideal and dreamy, that's why it didn't affect me that much. But Lourdes' ex boyfriend was phenomenal (don't remember his name and too lazy to google him  :poot:). The phone call scene was pretty heartbreaking... too bad that's pretty much it. :selena:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived