music news

Ed announced what pop star is featured in Perfect remix

viniferrett

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92

I really love this song, but I am NOT looking forward to this. And why Beyonce? I don't see her meshing well with this song? 

32 minutes ago, kizurl said:

Did you expect him to sing in latin? The Bloodpop comment was just a passing remark just to taunt the commenter, i didn't mean it literally. But nevertheless your point doesn't make him any less credible as an artist. It's still his music which he wrote, just transposed into another language.

both TLC and Sia wrote his biggest hit: Cheap Thrills

tumblr_inline_oy95f0BEth1sukf5g_540.gif

6 hours ago, Bloody said:

so glad that I stan an artist that doesn't jump on other artists to have hits cause they are trendy at this moment

ezgif-1-4c555f3a00.gif?dateline=15107908

This gif is literally everything. Everything you could ever say in life and death. 

Anderson123

Lol why am I not surprised. I honestly expected it to be either Bieber or Taylor Swift. I was like "Nah, I don't think Beyoncé would jump on YET another remix".

brit4ever
5 hours ago, River said:

Jay Z is making her work part-time jobs so she can cover the expenses of the Grammy nominations purchases :sharon:

Get ready for your WPs, we are not allowed to expose Beyonce on GGD, or to say anything negative about her in general. :gaycat: 

8 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Get ready for your WPs, we are not allowed to expose Beyonce on GGD, or to say anything negative about her in general. :gaycat: 

It's clearly a joke and not a flamebait :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

brit4ever

Well, look at who's jumping on another already famouse song from a trendy artist in a miserable atempt to have a hit. #desperate

Also, she is all that #feminism, #blackpower and etc, meanwhile in a period of 2 months she jumped on 3 tracks of male white artists. :selena: 

I love how desperate and hypocratic she is, I always saw right through her and I'm glad she is about to get exposed. Her singles flopped in the "4" era and than she said it is all about the albums, but since "Lemonade" sold only half of what "Beyonce" sold she is jumping back on the singles, since she knows her next album will not do good and since her last radio hit was 10 years ago she is relying on already successful artists/songs to make her a radio force again, but at the end it all looks cheep and desperate af. 

Thanks for ruining my favorite song on Divide, my favorite latino song this year(Mi Gente if someone wonders) and Eminem's comeback, congrats Beyonce. 

brit4ever
Just now, River said:

It's clearly a joke and not a flamebait :laughga:

Mine was a joke as well, but I won't be surprised if they gave you WPs for that(happened to me 1-2 times). :gaycat: 

Just now, brit4ever said:

Mine was a joke as well, but I won't be surprised if they gave you WPs for that(happened to me 1-2 times). :gaycat: 

I'm scared now:gum:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HookerOnAChurch

Actually i like this song very much, is basically the Thinking Out Loud of "Divide". I don't know what to think about the Beyoncé collaboration to be fair honest. I still don't know how they have changed the song, which i hope just a little because to me is really PERFECT the way it is. Btw, this could be a huge success or just a mess like "Walk On Water".. let's wait and see. 

Archived