Ed announced what pop star is featured in Perfect remix

viniferrett

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
10 minutes ago, kizurl said:

Why of course, I'm not surprised. This fanbase jumps at anyone who doesn't kneel before their Queen.

The fact that he is able to capture the masses through his rhymes, his voice, a guitar, and a loop pedal is just remarkable for me. Some may call it mediocrity, well I think simplicity done right is the best form of pop. As much as he is widely accessible, you can't deny that nobody can do what he does better than him. 

you right, nobody does mediocrity better than him 

NNnmGPA.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

Morphine Prince
3 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Mi Gente wasnt that huge tbh

I meant that her recent features haven't been big hits, so yes lol. 

Beyonce's curse, I guess. 

i actually don't know what happened; I am a massive beyoncé stan and I was somehow disappointed when I saw this??? She's getting desperate.. I mean, walk on water, mi gente and now this.... :poot:

Beyoncé is ready to release new stuff out of nowhere.......

and she just need this collaboration just to warm things up!

17 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

you right, nobody does mediocrity better than him 

NNnmGPA.gif

At least he doesn't need to sing about pepsi cola p*ssy, sugar daddies, hire Bloodpop or put up some sort of gimmick to overcompensate. What you see is what you get, just himself- raw talent and relatable good music.

Luke78619
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

At least he doesn't need to sing about pepsi cola p*ssy, sugar daddies, hire Bloodpop or put up some sort of gimmick to overcompensate. What you see is what you get, just himself- raw talent and relatable good music.

Sugar daddies are relatable :awkney:

whats wrong with hiring bloodpop? Ed literally had a Stormzy feature :sharon:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Runway
3 minutes ago, kizurl said:

source.gif

2 minutes ago, Runway said:

source.gif

There's nothing wrong with mass distributing your music to a wider global audience. Not sure what you're trying to prove here. If anything, it just shows that the artist has enough international appeal to have another version translated for a different language, which should be celebrated.

Runway
1 minute ago, kizurl said:

There's nothing wrong with mass distributing your music to a wider global audience. Not sure what you're trying to prove here. If anything, it just shows that the artist has enough international appeal to have another version translated for a different language, which should be celebrated.

But you literally just said he didn't need gimmicks like "hiring Bloodpop", but he did hire a relevant reggaeton group 

200.gif

Just now, Runway said:

But you literally said he didn't need gimmicks like "hiring Bloodpop", but he did hire a relevant reggaeton group 

200.gif

Did you expect him to sing in latin? The Bloodpop comment was just a passing remark just to taunt the commenter, i didn't mean it literally. But nevertheless your point doesn't make him any less credible as an artist. It's still his music which he wrote, just transposed into another language.

viniferrett

I just hope she doesn't put out a album full of mainstream ready to go hits 

lemonade was already a decline from self titled 

B7 needs to be better   

Archived