đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed announced what pop star is featured in Perfect remix

viniferrett

Featured Posts

FameHookah
2 hours ago, brit4ever said:

Well, look at who's jumping on another already famouse song from a trendy artist in a miserable atempt to have a hit. #desperate

Also, she is all that #feminism, #blackpower and etc, meanwhile in a period of 2 months she jumped on 3 tracks of male white artists. :selena: 

I love how desperate and hypocratic she is, I always saw right through her and I'm glad she is about to get exposed. Her singles flopped in the "4" era and than she said it is all about the albums, but since "Lemonade" sold only half of what "Beyonce" sold she is jumping back on the singles, since she knows her next album will not do good and since her last radio hit was 10 years ago she is relying on already successful artists/songs to make her a radio force again, but at the end it all looks cheep and desperate af. 

Thanks for ruining my favorite song on Divide, my favorite latino song this year(Mi Gente if someone wonders) and Eminem's comeback, congrats Beyonce. 

PREACH

im so tired of her 🙄

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Oh Beyonce....thats beneath you....ugh not HIM! 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

PopBitch

Gaga is on U2's new album dropping tomorrow on a song called Summer of Love.   She does backing vocals, not a duet.

Never mind.  Someone already posted about it.

HausOfNicole
9 hours ago, kizurl said:

Why of course, I'm not surprised. This fanbase jumps at anyone who doesn't kneel before their Queen.

The fact that he is able to capture the masses through his rhymes, his voice, a guitar, and a loop pedal is just remarkable for me. Some may call it mediocrity, well I think simplicity done right is the best form of pop. As much as he is widely accessible, you can't deny that nobody can do what he does better than him. 

John Mayer, Adele, Jason Mraz, Coldplay, the list of artist really goes on. Ed is popular simply because of timing, there is nothing about him that's unique or particularly special. I don't hate him at all, and I liked Perfect (before I had to hear it 100 times a day) but I would argue plenty do what he does better, they just didn't do it at the right moment.

Chuckles
6 hours ago, brit4ever said:

Thanks for ruining my favorite song on Divide, my favorite latino song this year(Mi Gente if someone wonders) and Eminem's comeback, congrats Beyonce. 

You went THERE :giveup:

Idk, it seems unnecessary to me. I don't think she adds anything to the song.

In fact, to me, it kinda ruins the flow of the original. I don't think Bey/Ed's voices go well together.

Daenerys

My partner and I wanted this song as our wedding dance next year but were on the fence about it since it was a little TOO Hetero for a gay wedding but now that this version is out it’s perfect for us! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

StrawberryBlond

Well, this was one of the most unexpected surprises all year. Beyonce does not work with this song, it's not her style at all. Perfect is such a personal song for Ed which is precisely why it's sung only by him. The only duet partner he should have on this is his actual girlfriend, not a superstar he's in no way connected to who has been married for years with 3 children. It's just bizarre to have Beyonce singing this when her situation doesn't fit with his at all. She sings "we are still kids but we're so in love" - she's in her mid 30's and Ed is 26! And the line about this love being "strong enough to carry children of our own" is super awkward knowing that she's already got kids and Ed has none. And she even weirdly changes a lyric to make it "I hope that one day, we'll share our home" instead of singing "his home," making it unnecessarily extending the point. Her voice sounds a bit weird, especially that awful bit where she sings "of our own" at 2:08.

There is no explanation for her doing this other than wanting a hit. I would never have thought this would be someone she'd duet with. Absolutely shameless that she's blatantly jumping on comeback songs and already successful songs from other people in a bid to be on radio again. But as we saw with Eminem, she doesn't necessarily have the touch.

On 11/30/2017 at 9:07 PM, brit4ever said:

Well, look at who's jumping on another already famouse song from a trendy artist in a miserable atempt to have a hit. #desperate

Also, she is all that #feminism, #blackpower and etc, meanwhile in a period of 2 months she jumped on 3 tracks of male white artists. :selena: 

I love how desperate and hypocratic she is, I always saw right through her and I'm glad she is about to get exposed. Her singles flopped in the "4" era and than she said it is all about the albums, but since "Lemonade" sold only half of what "Beyonce" sold she is jumping back on the singles, since she knows her next album will not do good and since her last radio hit was 10 years ago she is relying on already successful artists/songs to make her a radio force again, but at the end it all looks cheep and desperate af. 

You put it down wonderfully. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that she's trying to get success through white males. I looked through her features list and general and it's just shocking how she's rarely collabed with any white artists but the few that she has are mostly males. So much for being all about black power and feminism. And yeah, she's probably starting to panic now, thinking it was a good business plan initially to make herself an albums artist and not have proper singles but after 2 albums of that, it's hitting her that she has very few notable hits in her discography. Like it or not, only the fans remember individual songs from albums, the general public only remember the singles. So if you aren't releasing singles and aren't having hits, you have no impact on the public, a limited legacy. But the problem is, I doubt she can start having major single success now in her mid 30's. If she couldn't get it 6 years ago, what hope does she stand now? Even releasing that one-off promo single during her tour wasn't enough to make it smash even though it didn't belong to an album and how rabid her fans are. Looks like putting out full albums is having its downside. Plus, Lemonade barely sold more than AP and yet it's considered a mega smash by the public and media? Overrated is a matter of opinion but there's ways in which it can be solidly proven and this is one of them.

Archived