Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed announced what pop star is featured in Perfect remix

viniferrett

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I like this song, but Beyoncé needs to hold off on collabs. 

I like seeing my queen being successful, but not with Ed Sheeran please and thanks :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GPSSIGNALLOST

welp ... I enjoyed "Castle On The Hill" and I kind of discovered my inner Irish alter ego by being a "Galway Girl", but THIS ... meh. :madge: The original version and the corresponding MV are just too Christmas for my frozen heart soul, so ... no.

Yaas 2 of my favorite singers on the same song:giveup:

Whats going on whith Bey with all these features lately though ? :oprah:  

Runway
1 hour ago, Triggered said:

NNNN so much for the anti- quick lil singles artist

tumblr_nijarwMTsX1rnigreo3_400.gif

tumblr_nijarwMTsX1rnigreo2_400.gif

I love when her hypocrisy gets exposed ahh.gif

Luna Lovegood

Isn’t divide nominated for best pop vocal album and now Beyoncé gonna be in it?So if the album win a Grammy for that category will B receive one too?  Oh I see where this is going 

giphy-15.gif

luna’s advocate

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, BBhomemaker said:

:cryga::saladga::cryga: 

200w.gif

Also me searching for a "solo" version :poot:

eNLFwhT.gif

Uhm... the solo exists on Eds Album Divide:awkney:

End Racism Now

6 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Isn’t divide nominated for best pop vocal album and now Beyoncé gonna be in it?So if the album win a Grammy for that category will B receive one too?  Oh I see where this is going 

giphy-15.gif

No she won't. 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

I wonder if the remix will end up not being a huge hit like Beyonce’s recent features. 

Mi Gente wasnt that huge tbh

End Racism Now

monsterdino
2 hours ago, viniferrett said:

beyoncé is really thirst for that #1 

change title for a hit thread sis :rip: 

BBhomemaker
5 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Uhm... the solo exists on Eds Album Divide:awkney:

Ed who ? I don't know her divide 

tenor.gif?itemid=4766812

Bey, you know I love you. I do. You're like a mother a sister a best friend. I been a fan of yours for like 18 years now, ever since Bills x3 and Say My Name dropped baby I was there. Then Crazy In Love and Check On It and all the solo stuff, which has been incredible thank you for your tireless work and amazing ethic and the insane amount of beauty you have brought this world. :diane:  

But baby, these choices you been making... they're breaking my heart. There's no need for any of these throwaway features when you dropped, less than two years ago too, one of the most critically acclaimed art pieces of the past 10 years. It feels sloppy, it feels tacky, and I love you enough to call you on it. Please rest for the holidays and up until Coachella, where you can debut your next single and era and reintroduce the standard. :diane: 

❤ x ❤

HausOfNicole
1 hour ago, kizurl said:

I can never understand the amount of hate towards Ed Sheeran here. He writes all his music. He's crazy talented and overall a good lad. He worked his way up through talent ALONE and deserves all the success he has gotten.

The hate comes from him sorta shading Gaga. For me I just find him to be deeply mediocre. He gets a good song every now and again but I fail to see what is special, just a ginger John Mayer with love anthems for the basics.

Archived