💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Boxscore: VenuesToday has a different number than Billboard for Uncasville

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

asana15
22 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Already checked the different emails we have on the site, no one is right for this 'problem' :'(

I've sent an email to the lady responsible for compiling boxscores on Venues Today.

ferretti

Seems strange about the attendance difference - there were no open seats for those shows. I tried to get tickets to both, haha.

disco stick tester, inquire within

asana15
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

I've sent an email to the lady responsible for compiling boxscores on Venues Today.

So, here's the response I've got from the Venues:

Hi Asana,

We received the Lady Gaga data directly from the Mohegun Sun. Billboard may have received their data from the promoter. Sometimes the data can be different when each entity reports their shows. I receive data from both the venues and promoters sometimes, but I always use the venues’ numbers out of respect. For what it’s worth, Lady Gaga can easily clear over $1 million per show. Either way, she's is killing it out there, isn’t she?

I’m glad you enjoy our website and social media. Stay tuned for some big changes in the new year!

Thank You,

Monique Potter

Hot Tickets Manager

Venues Today

T: 714-378-5400

[email protected]

[email protected]

@ViviLittleM

@SlayGagaloo

@Brie Candy

ViviLittleM
24 minutes ago, asana15 said:

So, here's the response I've got from the Venues:

Hi Asana,

We received the Lady Gaga data directly from the Mohegun Sun. Billboard may have received their data from the promoter. Sometimes the data can be different when each entity reports their shows. I receive data from both the venues and promoters sometimes, but I always use the venues’ numbers out of respect. For what it’s worth, Lady Gaga can easily clear over $1 million per show. Either way, she's is killing it out there, isn’t she?

I’m glad you enjoy our website and social media. Stay tuned for some big changes in the new year!

Thank You,

Monique Potter

Hot Tickets Manager

Venues Today

T: 714-378-5400

Monique@venuestoday.com

hottickets@venuestoday.com

@ViviLittleM

@SlayGagaloo

@Brie Candy

THANK YOu! Slay

Archived