music news

Official 2018 Grammy Awards Discussion Thread | Updated

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

@smokingthemall I don't want to edit your OP in case you are :poot: but next time you do, please change the tag to "music news". This is going to be our official nominations thread :awesome:

🖤

Sizzily

I'm here for You Want It Darker by Leonard Cohen winning best rock performance. Shook that Highly Suspect wasn't nominated for anything.

One Banned Boi

Artem Chukanov

Has anyone noticed that Katy is not even..? I mean she doesn't even have a chance this year. At least our fanbase can hope, although it will be very hard to win over Ed... or even Kesha (since it's a very strong comeback).

• PartySick pinned this topic
DoremonLove

If ed won over her i will EXPLODE LIKE A VOLCANO n its likely that will happen:saladga:

I dont know i want her to win 1 basss:saladga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Teal Ambition

1-800-273-8255 for Song of The Year, Logic really deserves it

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

zakariah

Let's look on the bright side: She's probably (definitely, totally, for sure, unequivocally) gonna perform at the Grammys again, and this time it may actually be her own music (hopefully a new song)

Personally, I think she has a good chance in both of Pop categories, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ed wins both. They won't give Kesha any Grammys just yet I think, 2 nominations will suffice for now. Evolve was critically panned, so I don't think they would give it to them. Lust For Life was a surprise to me because they've snubbed her for so long (besides Paradise), but I don't think she'll win. 

Basically, her only competition is Ed & maybe Coldplay since they're the Grammy favs.

AmericanGUY
27 minutes ago, smokingthemall said:

BEST NEW ARTIST:

SZA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

HausOfNicole

I want Bruno or Kendrick to take SOTY. Anything but that darn Logic song that I can't stand.

Lord Temptation

I honestly hope Gaga does not attend. Those Grammys next year will be a sausage fest.

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived