Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

What was your first Lady Gaga concert

Gaga oh lala

Featured Posts

Gaga oh lala

My First Lady Gaga concert was on August 19th in Omaha Nebraska and hopefully in the future I will see Gaga 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie A Michael

I saw her in Singapore right about time when she released Poker Face. I really liked Just Dance back then. Had to stand for 7 hours in that outdoor stage, there were people fainted. Still, I was really close to the stage and that trip made me a Little Monster.

edited : I have no idea how to insert pictures here that are not from url, but it was in August 2009.

little legend

My first and only until now Gaga concert was artRave on September 19th at the Olympic Stadium in Athens 

But the first time i saw her was two days before at the airport when i had the luck to witness that look live (i was only 1meter next to her) 

15274713051_32a62cc49c_h.jpg

Stephen

March 28th 2014 (her 28th birthday) the first show of her roseland residency I was front row center :giveup: 

SiliconeMonster

I've seen her four times. First time was the Monster Ball 2.0 on March 29th, 2011 in San Diego. I was barely 13 years old and was shook to my utter core. Still one of the best nights of my entire life. 

Find your freedom in the music

DiscoStyx

08.23.17 in Cleveland :kara:

I see her again in 16, 18, and 20 days :giveup:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived