💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Research Project on Gaga

LMMikayla

Featured Posts

Hello Everyone!

I know this will probably be posted in the wrong section (my bad...) but I'm writing a research paper on Gaga's impact on the 21st century. My thesis has to do with how she has formed and shaped our community as well as what she has done to support the LGBT+ as well as many other things. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in taking part and sending in a little paragraph or something of the sorts. They can be on any topic; how she has helped you, what it means to be a little monster, what she means to you, her impact on your life or how you think she has impacted the world, etc. You will be credited if you want to take part!! Feel free to spread the word. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope I get a few responses! :heart:

Tom Nook

Something to include is one of Gaga’s earliest instance for fighting for LGBT rights when she participated in a rally to repeal DADT

gaqga.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/20/gaga.gays.military/index.html

She even posted a video asking Little Monsters to call their senators to repeal 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I know this isn't what you asked for, but did you check the book "Lady Gaga and the sociology of fame"? I'm sure it will help you.

Just now, MrA said:

I know this isn't what you asked for, but did you check the book "Lady Gaga and the sociology of fame"? I'm sure it will help you.

I have! Thank you :D I'm using it as one of my references! 

15 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Something to include is one of Gaga’s earliest instance for fighting for LGBT rights when she participated in a rally to repeal DADT

gaqga.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/20/gaga.gays.military/index.html

She even posted a video asking Little Monsters to call their senators to repeal 

Thank you!!!! :heart:

Archived