💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stage time?

sohappyidied

Featured Posts

sohappyidied

I have tickets to see Gaga tomorrow in Atlanta, for people that have been to the show already, what time did Gaga hit the stage? I really don't wanna go in too early & be forced to buy drinks for an hour & a half before she comes on. 

Magneto

I don't know the time. But if you don't wanna spend too much money on drinks or don't wanna have to leave for the toilet in the middle of the concert like me you should just bring chewing gum. I know it sounds weird, but it keeps your mouth from getting dry so you don't have to drink that much and get to be in the same place for a couple of hours

Free my mind

12 minutes ago, sohappyidied said:

I have tickets to see Gaga tomorrow in Atlanta, for people that have been to the show already, what time did Gaga hit the stage? I really don't wanna go in too early & be forced to buy drinks for an hour & a half before she comes on. 

8:45 usually

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

JeffGaga89

In Pittsburgh the countdown started around 8:22 ... 10 mins ... I asked the ushers at the arena and one told me that she was  to go on at 8:30... I was there when doors opened (supposed to be at 630 but didn't open till 7:05). I ate,, walked around, use the Restroom and took practice pictures haha ...  I say be there around 7:45PM

PS I also saw here in Cleveland in Aug and the countdown started at 8:45 so...  

Archived