Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Finding Gaga in the City

cez1997

Featured Posts

So I am super excited to be attending the Atlanta show on Tuesday and was wondering what the chances of me finding her roaming around Atlanta would be. I figure she will arrive some time tomorrow afternoon and well, I have some time to kill so I thought I might go downtown and see if I can find her, snap a pic, wish her the best and see her again on Tuesday. 

For those who have met her in the streets, what are the chances of me stumbling upon her? Is there places she frequents like, I don't know, a Tiffany and Co. store? Help a sis out!

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, christianz said:

Is there places she frequents like

The local diner

enhanced-buzz-28636-1279137102-16.jpg

The hot dog carts

gaga__oPt.jpg

The city dump trucks

lady_gaga.jpg

rumours
21 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The local diner

enhanced-buzz-28636-1279137102-16.jpg

The hot dog carts

gaga__oPt.jpg

The city dump trucks

lady_gaga.jpg

Gaga in Detention

lady-gaga-435-222.jpg

Gaga at a local outdoor chapel

lady-gaga-falls-at-heathrow-airport-in-l

Gaga returning to Nebraska 

3653108500000578-0-image-a-40_1468632955

I unfortunately have never run into her in the city. I would say the most famous person I ever did "run into" was Kerli, a singer from Estonia. I was in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle, where she was playing (I had tix to the show) and I was literally just wandering around and I saw her with these guys and I almost had to do a double-take. I was like "Kerli?" and she stopped and said hi, asked if I was coming to the show, etc. But again, she's not really famous in the states, so I assume it was easier for her to just roam like that. 

FRANK1991

how people stalk her in hotels and stuff is beyond me

how do you find someone in a big city (ok Atl is quite a boring city not much to do she probably just stay in her hotel :derpga:)

Whenever we go to Atl none of us have an idea of what to do except eat :sharon:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

SiliconeMonster

I've never been so fortunate to meet her casually. It does seem that those who can either stalk beyond normal circumstances (so basically all of us :emma:) or meet her by absolute luck and chance. Someone I know who wasn't even a fan saw her walking on the beach one morning in my hometown, less than 5 minutes away from me while I was in class, hours before the artRave in San Diego. I was both shook and heartbroken. My best recommendation would be to find popular local places like bars, restaurants etc., places near the venue and or if you can figure out where she's staying, near that. Good luck! Have the best time at your JWT show, mine was magical. 

Find your freedom in the music

2 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

how people stalk her in hotels and stuff is beyond me

how do you find someone in a big city (ok Atl is quite a boring city not much to do she probably just stay in her hotel :derpga:)

Whenever we go to Atl none of us have an idea of what to do except eat :sharon:

I figure she will be at the Omni bc its literally next to the arena but I don't wanna be a stalker, ya know? If I see her I see her, I don't wanna "chase her down until she loves me".

4 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I've never been so fortunate to meet her casually. It does seem that those who can either stalk beyond normal circumstances (so basically all of us :emma:) or meet her by absolute luck and chance. Someone I know who wasn't even a fan saw her walking on the beach one morning in my hometown, less than 5 minutes away from me while I was in class, hours before the artRave in San Diego. I was both shook and heartbroken. My best recommendation would be to find popular local places like bars, restaurants etc., places near the venue and or if you can figure out where she's staying, near that. Good luck! Have the best time at your JWT show, mine was magical. 

That is so sad :( 

I am happy that you had a great time at the show though! 

SiliconeMonster
Just now, christianz said:

That is so sad :( 

I am happy that you had a great time at the show though! 

When her and Taylor were together, she was in San Diego a lot. I was really upset that I never happened to be near her during those times. Now that they aren't together anymore... probably not gonna happen lol. I was lucky to meet her for the one and only time with a backstage pass for JWT, so I can't complain about never meeting her in public. Still would love to, since it would likely be a much more personal experience. 

Good thing is I know exactly which hotel she stays at (which is in my hometown actually) so whenever she comes back to San Diego on tour (i'm still pissed she didn't bring JWT here), I will know where she hangs out. :giggle:

Find your freedom in the music

Ok y’all I’m pretty sure I saw her. I was leaving a parking deck at Philips Arena and as I’m turning I see another tour bus pulling into the Arena and think to myself “god, ANOTHER bus?” Then I look up at the bus and I see her standing at the front looking out of the bus. 

Archived