💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RATE: Blue (Joni Mitchell)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

@MarlonBrando7 @AmericanGUY @BloodyGlory @gabrielflorin01 @lana del gaga @ZiggyZiggs @TheWitness @smokingthemall@VillainTina @Louvre @LittleMonster20 @Saint Hollywood @Eddie A Michael

Last call for ratings for this megarate everyone! If any of you all wish to participate, please send me your ratings ASAP:hug:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Nice. I’m more of a Tidal girl myself :queenga:

Nothing wrong with the original. I finally got to see her live in support of Idler and it was such a surreal experience. Seriously, I need to go a second time because this little dude was hypnotized for 95 minutes straight. It literally felt like 30 seconds. Haha. 

Great taste tho my friend!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BlingNotTheMusic
13 minutes ago, That J said:

Nothing wrong with the original. I finally got to see her live in support of Idler and it was such a surreal experience. Seriously, I need to go a second time because this little dude was hypnotized for 95 minutes straight. It literally felt like 30 seconds. Haha. 

Great taste tho my friend!! 

She came to Portland and I missed her ugh. Big mistake non my part since she literally never tours :/

rumours
56 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

She came to Portland and I missed her ugh. Big mistake non my part since she literally never tours :/

Oh, that would have been a cool concert to see

rumours

@that juju@BBhomemaker@datlastfam@calmar@Ronk@Edge of Fame@kvnrp@Rocketno10@That J@raginchristians@Jeroen Bloeming@Acsnpdx8

Hey Y'all!

The Ceremony for the Blue Megarate will take place at 11 AM EST (a little more than 11 hours from now):excited2:. For each song on the album (as the ratings are released), I'll include some interesting live performances of the tracks. I think it's gonna be cool, and I'm pretty pumped!

Moreover, some of the ratings/rankings may surprise you:classy:

Hope to see you there!:hug:

Spoiler

I'll tag you all tomorrow when the festivities begin

anigif_enhanced-19843-1421296639-2.gif?d

calmar
7 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

@that juju@BBhomemaker@datlastfam@calmar@Ronk@Edge of Fame@kvnrp@Rocketno10@That J@raginchristians@Jeroen Bloeming@Acsnpdx8

Hey Y'all!

The Ceremony for the Blue Megarate will take place at 11 AM EST (a little more than 11 hours from now):excited2:. For each song on the album (as the ratings are released), I'll include some interesting live performances of the tracks. I think it's gonna be cool, and I'm pretty pumped!

Moreover, some of the ratings/rankings may surprise you:classy:

Hope to see you there!:hug:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll tag you all tomorrow when the festivities begin

anigif_enhanced-19843-1421296639-2.gif?d

I might come in at the tail end, I have a doctor's appointment :sweat: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived