đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Slipping into GA?

vVv

Featured Posts

I am going to the JWT in Austin, but because I bought my ticket so late, I couldn't get a GA ticket. I ended up buying a seated ticket near the stage, but it could never replace the experience and atmosphere of the floor. So I was wondering if I could slip into GA? Anyone tried this before and been successful? Thoughts or concerns? Really appreciate it!

shoful

I feel like if you just printed out a piece of paper to wrap around your wrist. Youd def be able to sneak in. Especially if it already started 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Helxig

Depends on your show, but they usually have security guards at every entrance to the floor area, checking wristbands. If they get lazy and leave you could probably pretend you had just gone to the toilet and sneak down... but I can't say for sure lol.

Or just fu.ckin jump down and run into the crowd and squeeze your way so deep into the crowd and duck down so they can't find you and then whip off your wig and outer layer of clothing so you're untraceable :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

11 minutes ago, shoful said:

I feel like if you just printed out a piece of paper to wrap around your wrist. Youd def be able to sneak in. Especially if it already started 

I feel like has a slight chance of working...hmmm. Maybe if I went in with a large group they might overlook it. :usrs:

11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Depends on your show, but they usually have security guards at every entrance to the floor area, checking wristbands. If they get lazy and leave you could probably pretend you had just gone to the toilet and sneak down... but I can't say for sure lol.

Or just fu.ckin jump down and run into the crowd and squeeze your way so deep into the crowd and duck down so they can't find you and then whip off your wig and outer layer of clothing so you're untraceable :laughga: 

Good to know that they have guards at every entrance, though that pretty much ruins any chance of getting in. I doubt they get very lazy. I'm placing my bets on Plan B...better bring a backup outfit

Helxig
16 minutes ago, Veerce said:

Good to know that they have guards at every entrance, though that pretty much ruins any chance of getting in. I doubt they get very lazy. I'm placing my bets on Plan B...better bring a backup outfit

Haha go in full prosthetics and velcro outer clothing and do a complete costume change mid-crowd. They'll never find you!

Also, welcome to our cult site!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Haha go in full prosthetics and velcro outer clothing and do a complete costume change mid-crowd. They'll never find you!

Also, welcome to our cult site!

Found this site literally a week ago and I have not left but to sleep and eat. Been a monster for so long and I can't believe I am just finding this now. So happy to be here!!!

29 minutes ago, Veerce said:

Found this site literally a week ago and I have not left but to sleep and eat. Been a monster for so long and I can't believe I am just finding this now. So happy to be here!!!

concert security is VERY high these days. imho you should just go to your seat, better to be seated and see the show than risk getting kicked out and not seeing her at all ):

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

54 minutes ago, brandneweyes said:

concert security is VERY high these days. imho you should just go to your seat, better to be seated and see the show than risk getting kicked out and not seeing her at all ):

tru

Mirages
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

whip off your wig

Gaga's gonna do that with her performance anyways so :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

lol I had exactly the same idea before they revealed the stage. But as you can see from the videos and pics in this tour is better to be seated, even better if you are near the main stage (like me :p) !  I know what a wonderful experience would be to be near the piano stage, but you will miss all the other songs, it's not worthy ahaha 

So my opinion is: stick with your place, you'll see her very close and it's not worthy get arrested for trying to sneak into the GA

8 hours ago, shabody said:

lol I had exactly the same idea before they revealed the stage. But as you can see from the videos and pics in this tour is better to be seated, even better if you are near the main stage (like me :p) !  I know what a wonderful experience would be to be near the piano stage, but you will miss all the other songs, it's not worthy ahaha 

So my opinion is: stick with your place, you'll see her very close and it's not worthy get arrested for trying to sneak into the GA

Alright, thanks!

Archived