Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B's 2nd Single Coming Early December

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't last long. Bodak Yellow isn't even a good song. I can't listen to her mumbling the words. It's as bad as LWYMMD. At least she's hardworking. I'll give her that. :reductive:

DiscoHeaven23

Lol you guys underestimate her. She's had two other Top 15 hits now and she's big in pop culture, especially in urban communities. We're also in an era of streaming that benefits hip-hop. She'll be fine. 

highbythebeach
Just now, JR Gg said:

It won't last long. Bodak Yellow isn't even a good song. It's as bad as LWYMMD. At least she's hardworking. I'll give her that. :reductive:

Just cause you didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't a good song, music taste is diff for everyone henny :grr:

Bodak Yellow was a banger and I'm excited for the second single, I wonder if anyone will feature in it!

Thomas P

I’m ready bishhhhhh

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Just now, highbythebeach said:

Just cause you didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't a good song, music taste is diff for everyone henny :grr:

Bodak Yellow was a banger and I'm excited for the second single, I wonder if anyone will feature in it!

Yeah and you're quoting me for my music taste. :trollga:

highbythebeach
Just now, JR Gg said:

Yeah and you're quoting me for my music taste. :trollga:

GIRL I said everyone's taste is different, didn't say that your taste is bad lol...

Evan Peters
6 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

It won't last long. Bodak Yellow isn't even a good song. I can't listen to her mumbling the words. It's as bad as LWYMMD. At least she's hardworking. I'll give her that. :reductive:

you sound so bitter over a cute bop, pls get over that pretentious **** lol 

emma roberts is an abuser

1 minute ago, highbythebeach said:

GIRL I said everyone's taste is different, didn't say that your taste is bad lol...

I didn't say that. Just saying your point is everyone's taste is different, yet you quote me for saying the song is bad in my opinion. :gaycat: Isn't that a bit ironic :emma:

5 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

you sound so bitter over a cute bop, pls get over that pretentious **** lol 

You sound bitter over my opinion.:reductive: Guess everyone can't have different opinions. Sad world we living in, full of pretentious hypocrites :selena:

I think it's a bad song and many agree. Some think it's a cute bop and that's fine. Did I say your music taste is trash? No, get over your petty arse.

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

I love Cardi B so much! I really hope her success continues and she can prove all her haters wrong! :queenga:

tenor.gif?itemid=8434915

Archived